1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Constant current operation region is within 75% ~100% rated output voltage. This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
6. A type and C type only.
7. Safety and EMC design refer to EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 ,EN55015,EN61547,EN61000-3-2,3
8. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.