KM-799 LED rechargeable lantern
1. Lead-acid battery rechargeable and free maintenance, with 3000mAH capacity high; Long battery life, can be charged circularly 500 times above;
2. Use environmental protection import LED, super brightness and white, it can work more than 50,000 hours; Low power consumption, 45 LED strong lighting power consumption is only3.6W,illumination time is 6 hours above;
3. You can adjust the LED brightness freely through rotary switch according to the environmental requirements;
4. With hand shank and hook, easy to carry;
5. It has emergency function, is the best spare lamps for outdoor recreation, field work, family and market.
Directions for use:
1. When charging, first product switch rotation to OFF files, the AC power line eight round end is inserted into the product the charging seat, and the other end plug directly into the AC110-240V/50-60Hz power socket, the corresponding charge indicator light, it takes about 10 hours for full charge.
2. In the state of charge, turn the knob switch, all LED lights are not bright, but this product with emergency function, when a sudden blackout, LED light automatic lighting.
3. When using, the rotating knob switch to ON files, LED lights dim lighting, the clockwise rotation, brightness increased to strong lighting, then counterclockwise rotation, brightness decreases to weak light illumination, the knob switch is rotated to the OFF file, stop lighting.
4. When use the power adapter to charge, the adapter output voltage: 6V, output current: 0.5A.
1. For service life of the battery, please stop using and charge it promptly when the ray of the light is becoming dim obviously;
2. Do not shine eyes directly to avoid affecting eyesight. (Child should be guided under adults);
3. The longest charging time can not surpass 24 hours (No exception for using the emergency function )
4. Please charge it every two months when it has not used for a long time.
5. Please follow the instructions requirements, do not take apart the product freely, the company does not assume any responsibility because of negative consequences stemming from illegal operations.