Ladies tank top sports tank top with bra

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.99 - $6.00 / Piece | 500 Piece/Pieces sports tank top (Min. Order)
Size:
XS S M L XL 2 XL 3 XL 4 XL 5 XL
Color:
MULTI
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
Byvalgarment
Model Number:
BYVAL-20160928
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, breathable, Eco-friendly, plus size, QUICK DRY
Material:
Spandex / Polyester
Fabric Material:
polyester/spandex
Weight:
160gms ,120-260g
Sleeve:
long sleeve, short sleeve,sleeveless
Logo:
Customer's Logo are Available
Season:
summer
Size:
No Limited Size
Colors:
Any Color is OK
Collar Style:
O- Neck,V-neck,polo
Brand:
Byval-garment
Technics:
plain dyed
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
600000 Piece/Pieces per Month sports tank top
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece packed into 1 polybag; 80pcs packed into 1 carton.
G.W.: 12.5kg; Dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm.
Customer's request are available
Port
Shanghai,Ningbo,Xiamen,Shenzhen...
Lead Time :
Shipped in 30 days after payment
Product Description
Ladies tank top sports tank top with bra

1.Details description:

 

Product Information &Terms Of Business
ItemContentOptional
Product nameLadies tank top sports tank top with bra
keywords sports tank top
Iterm No.BYVAL-20160928
Used Fabricpolyester/spandex
Fabric composition

 selectable

Cotton (100% cotton ) ,

Cotton / Spandex ( 95% cotton 5% spandex ) ,

CVC ( 65% cotton 35% polyester ) ,

TC ( 35% cotton 65% polyester ) ,

Polyester (100% polyester ) ,

Polyester / Spandex ( 95% cotton 5% spandex ) ,

Bamboo / Spandex ( 95% bamboo 5% spandex ) ,

Bamboo / Cotton / Spandex ( 65% bamboo 30% cotton 5% spandex ) 

Neck style

optional

 O neck , V neck , Polo neck , Mock neck , High neck , etc

Sleeve style

choosable

Sleeveless, Short sleeves, Half sleeves , Long sleeves, etc

Weight

140g , 160g , 180g , 200g , 220g , 240g , 260g , 280g , 300g

Color

As you want

Any Pantone color or multi-colors can be customized
Logo

Selectable

Silk screen printing--Water ink , Rubber ink , Foil printing , Velvet printing, Glitter printing , Emboss printing , etc . 

Embroidery-Normal embroidery, 3D embroidery, Bead embroidery,etc

Rhinestone , Nailhead , Rhinestud , etc .

Washed technic , Dip-dye , Patch ,Woven

MOQ500 Pieces
PackingOriginal packing with tags and labels .
One piece in one poly bag . About 200 pieces in one carton.
Carton size is 80cm*50cm*50cm.
Package do as customers requriement is OK.
ShippmentDHL, FedEx, TNT, EMS, Sea Transportation, Air Transportation
Payment TermT/T,West Union,Paypal 30~50% deposit ,and balance before shipment .

 

2.Product show:

          

Company Information

 

3.General description of our company

     Located in Jiangxi,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : NANCHANG BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : www.byvalgarment.com.

 

     We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .

 

Sample room:

 

Printing factory pictures:

Factory pictures:

 

 Product Categories

4.Colors:

 

No limited color, offer pantone number or fabric swatches to us is the best.

 

 

5.Sizes:

 

 Normally we do custom size chart, if you can send us your size chart to us is better; If you dont have, we are also can ask our pattern designer make for you for approve.

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 6.Packing:

1 piece packed into 1 polybag; 80pcs packed into 1 carton.
G.W.: 12.5kg;

Dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm.
Customer's request are available

 

 

 

7.Shipping:

 

 

payment method

 8.Payment:

T/T:30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

 

T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient

 

Western Union small order and Moneygram etc.

FAQ

  9.Questions you may have:   

 1) What does Byval most do?

OEM or ODM projects,the customized manufacturing.

 

2) What is Byval good at?

We have great advantages on sublimation printing.

 

3) How long is the lead time?

7 days for sample. 2-4 weeks after sample confirmed

 

4) What is your MOQ?

No limit for the quantity,we could even do only 1 piece custom design for you.

 

5) Can samples be free?

No problem,it could be refundable when order placed.

 

6) Can I get a discount?

Of course,the more you order the cost will be lower.

 

   

   We work 24 hours. Anytime you have any question , pls feel free to contact us. If we are not by the side of computer, pls leave a message or send us an E-mail. We will reply you ASAP.

 

Welcome to OEM ,thank you!