Fiber laser marking machine with high efficiency in electrical / optical conversion
Small in size with high beam output quality
Characteristics: High efficiency in electrical/optical conversion, wind cooling Small in size with high beam output quality, high reliability The marking speed is 3 to 12 times of first and second generation of laser markers No consumable, 10-year service life of the laser source, energy saving Low power consumption (600W) Applicable material and industries: Used for fields with higher requirements in depth, smoothness and precision Used to engrave metallic and non-metallic materials, for example, stainless steel decorating parts for handsets, clocks, watches, moulds, ICs, handset buttons, bitmap marking and more Technical specifications: Laser power: 10W Laser wavelength: 1,064nm Repeating frequency: 0 to 100kHz Beam quality: M <2 Marking range: 100 x 100mm (optional) Marking depth: ≤0 to 4mm (depend on material) Marking speed: ≤7,000mm/s Line width: 0.01mm (minimum) Character: 0.15mm (minimum) Repeatability accuracy: ±0.002 Power supply: 220V ±10%/50 to 60Hz Power consumption: 600W Dimensional: 1,110 x 860 x 1,520mm Weight: ≤100kg Operating system: Microsoft's Windows 98/2000/XP/7 Cooling way: built-in air cooling Control interface: standard USB File format: all character styles from character store of OS Laser type: pulse
Delivery and Shipment 1. Ship in 7 days after 100% payment; 2. Plywood box packaging.
Payment Terms 1. Prepay 30% when we receive the Purchase Order; 2. Complete the rest 70% payment 3 days before the cargo shipped.
Af ter-sales service terms 1. One year warranty for the whole machine and lifetime maintenance; 2. HeroLaser can assemble the machine in customer’s factory ,and train1or2 engineers for customer for free ,but the traveling expenses (tickets for arrive and depart) should on customer; 3. In One year of purchase, such as machine failure is a quality problem ,free maintenance. The service does not include human or environmental factors, customers fault and supplies section. 4. Herolaser should charge all the traveling expense if we go to customer’s place for problem solving after exceeding warranty period. The second half years’s Exhibition Exhibition in September Sept. 2-4 th , 2013 D·PES Sign Expo-Autumn Guangzhou , China Sept. 13-17 th , Shenzhen International Jewellery Fair, Shenzhen, China Exhibition in October Oct. 19-21 st , The 8 th China Machinery Equipment Exhibition, Wenzhou, China Exhibition in November Nov. 13-15th, China Electronic Fair, Shanghai,China Nov. 16-21st, China High-Tech Fair, Shenzhen,China