1.The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2.no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3.by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4.there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5.comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6.the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7.easy storage, less maintenance;
8.using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
The rechargeable battery 12v40ah can be used in lamp, UPS, solar systems and so on.
Nominal capacity(20h rate)
Rated capacity 25°C(77°F)
20 hour rate(2.0A)
10 hour rate(3.8A)
5 hour rate(6.4A)
1 hour rate(24A)
in full charge status 25°C(77°F)
Capacity at different temperature(10h)
Self discharge 25°C(77°F)
capacity after 3 months
capacity after 6 months
capacity after 12 months
Mode of charge (constant voltage) 25°C(77°F)
initial charging current less than16.00A , voltage14.10-14.40V
Initial charging current less than 6.00A voltage13.50-13.80V
- Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
- Don’t charge in the sealed container.
- No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
- Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
- You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
- Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
- Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
- Don’t clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)