Leather Smart Cover Case Folio Flip Stand For iPad 2 3 & New iPad 4 Sleep Wake

FOB Price: US $1 - 4 / Piece Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 50 Piece/Pieces Any quantity for stock items
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Quarter
Port: Ningbo, Shanghai,Shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal, Escrow
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Size: 10" Material: PU,PU Leather Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: SSIPD301 Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland) Colors: Various colors available
Style: Stand folio case cover Item condition: In stock Compatible device: For Apple iPad2/3/4/Mini
OEM Services: Yes available Lead time:
2-3 working days for stock item and 7-15 days for manufacturing

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: Bulk packing: One piece in One Poly bag and the packed in Cartons, OEM Retail packaging is also available.
Delivery Detail: 2-3 days for stock items and 7-12 days for manufacturing or OEM.

Specifications

-Excellent quality
-Good price and best service
-Low Minimum order quantity
-You can mix designs and colors
-Stock products

 

  Leather Smart Cover Case Folio Flip Stand For iPad 2 3 & New iPad 4 Sleep Wake                 

 

Specifications:

 

 

TypeStand case folio
MaterialHigh quality PU Leather
Colors Multiple colors
M.O.Q.100pcs
SampleCan be provided on your cost
OEMYes, we can put your logo and customise for big quantity
PortNingbo, Shanghai, Shenzhen
Lead time2-3 days for stock items and 7-15 days for manufacturing if out of stock
Payment Methods

TT/ Bank transfer/ Western Union/ Money gram/ Paypal/ Cash/ Escrow

 

100% Payment for stock items, For big quantities and manufacturing items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment

ShippingDHL,UPS,Fedex,TNT,EMS, Air cargo, Ocean freight etc
Packaging1pc in one poly bag then packed in cartons. or as per your request.OEM Retail packaging available

 

                                 O.E.M. and O.D.M. both welcome

Product pictures:

 

 

 

Why choose us?

- Low MOQ accepted.

- Different designs and colors can be mixed.

- Best price with good quality. Factory direct prices.

- Fast lead time.

- Our professional QC team ensures the quality of every unit before shipping.

- OEM facility is available. Item can be customised and manufactured according to your requirement.

- Customised samples can be designed.

- Reliable fast service.

- We will reply your inquiry withing 10 hours.

 

For further details and any questions, feel free to contact us anytime. We will not let you down.

 

                       Thank you for your business

 

 

Not exactly what you want? Post a quick Buying Request!
We are a hi-tech enterprise integrating the research, development and sales. Our company is based on profession, standardization and society and mainly focuses on the R&D, manufacture and promotion of mobile phone, tablet PC, computer accessories,etc. Since our foundation, our company has owned an experienced and energetic team, as well as the latest technology. 'Devotion, Innovation, Efficiency, and Service' is the motto of our company.

Our products are sold to both domestic and overseas ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Mobile phone & Tablet accessories,Computer accessories,Tablet Cases,Mobile phone accessories,Tablet accessories  
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Domestic Market
Africa
Oceania
South America
Central America
Southeast Asia
Mid East
Western Europe
Southern Europe
South Asia
Eastern Asia
North America
Northern Europe
Eastern Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million  
Export Percentage: 91% - 100%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: 5 - 10 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
Verified Supplier - Yiwu S.S. Trading Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2013

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Helen Ning
Ms. Helen Ning:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want? Post a quick Buying Request!