Lemons and oranges export from Argentina.
First of all, let me introduce myself, My name is Francisco Javier Gutierrez. I am the president of the Spanish Argentinean export company "AleuMartinez & Aviño Exportadores S.L". We possess the necessary export rights to export any fruits from Argentina.
If you would be interested in us exporting lemons and oranges from Argentina to you, please let me know. Our export capacity is very large and the cooperatives are more than happy supplying us with citric fruits for export since it opens them a larger sales window.
The prices we can offer you are:
- Lemons: $ 21 USD/Box of 18 Kg CIF port to be determined.
- Oranges: $ 20 USD/Box of 18 Kg CIF port to be determined.
The quality is of 1st grade and according to EU controls for import. The packaging is made in wooden boxes of 18 Kg. in containers of 24 MT/container.
Procedure of purchase:
1) The customer signs and seals the contract of sale.
2) The customer travels to Argentina and picks the lemons and oranges in cooperatives.
3) The customer makes the payment of lemons and orange via transfer to our account.
4) Lemons and oranges are loaded on the vessel and is sent to the port and the country of client.
The client will buy directly in the cooperatives and will see what they are buying and also will see as we loading your fruit and is sent to his country. This is the best guarantee that always have a serious buyer. We do not accept with letter of credit or bank guarantees, the sale will be direct and face to face. If you are interested, we send you the draft contract, to prepare the trip to Argentina, but first we need to know the details of your company, know the amount you need and prove that you have sufficient funds to purchase the fruit. We need your email address.