Lexi Pens(India)Pvt Ltd. Manufacturer and exporters of Pens under the Brand name 'Lexi'. Our pens are appreciated worldwide.
Lexi Pens is internationally acclaimed Manufacturer & Exporter of High Quality Precision Tip, Premium Plastic Ball pens. Lexi is currently, one of the top most preferred writing instruments brand in India, Syria, Yemen, Iran and many more countries. All our pens are manufactured on world’s best microprocessor machines from Austria, Japan and USA and pass through systemized quality control at every stage of production.
Facts on pen and writing
Since the dawn of mankind, there has been a need to document through the use of a writing instrument. From scribes on a wall, writing instruments have advanced to modern pens that come in a variety of types with various features. When choosing a type of pen to purchase, purpose, quality, comfort and price are important factors to consider.
A ballpoint pen is a pen that uses a small rotating ball to disperse ink as you write. Most ballpoint pens depend on gravity to disperse the ink onto the writing surface; therefore, they do not always work when used at an angle or sideways. Ballpoint pens are less likely to leak than fountain pens because of the thickness of the ink.
Fountain Pen contains the nib and the feed. The nib is the triangular shaped writing tip that gets ink from the reservoir through the feed. It’s ability to create elegant line variations makes the fountain pen unique. The fountain pen performs best on bonded and acid free papers
Porous Point Pens
Porous point pens, also called soft tip pens, have a soft writing tip. The tips on soft tips are made of either felt or an absorbent plastic. When writing, the absorbent tip draws ink onto the paper.
Highlighters are a type of porous pen. The absorbent felt tip draws the brightly colored ink onto the writing surface. Highlighters are meant to draw attention to items already existing on the document.
Roller Ball pens are a combination of features from the ballpoint, fountain, and porous point pens. Although it uses a rolling ball to dispense the ink like a ballpoint pen, it contains fluid ink like that found in fountain pens. This allows the pen to write as smooth as a fountain or porous point pen. Also like a fountain pen, the ink in a roller ball performs better on bond or acid free paper.
Features to Consider:
Fine point tips often work best for users who have handwriting that is small.
Medium Point tips often work best for users who have handwriting that is big.
Pens with a rubberized barrel provide for easier gripping and comfort.
A counter pen affixes the pen to a surface to prevent loss of the pen. The base is secured to a surface and has a holder for the pen. The pen is then attached to the base through a cord.
Desk sets are often given as gifts or used to compliment a desk. The pen is secured to the base with a holder. Desk sets can include plaques for engraving on the base.
- Thousands of years ago, before pens had been invented, people started writing things by scratching pictures and symbols on the walls of caves.
- Then the used bits of metal to scratch out markings on clay tablets (not medicine tablets, but slabs of clay about the size of a large placemat)
- When ink was invented the Romans made a strange kind of pen out of a thin piece of bamboo. They filled it full of ink but it was pretty messy.
- Then people discovered that a quill (made from a feather) was a good writing instrument. They sharpened the end of the quill and dipped it in the ink.
- When purchasing a pen as a gift or for personal use, consider the user’s hands size. Typically, a narrow and shorter pen should be used with small hands and a broad barreled, longer pen should be used for large hands.
- Take into account the cost of accessories for pens such as pocket protectors and ink refills.
- Compare cost per each pen when pens are packaged in bundles.
- Find out and compare the warranties available for high cost pens.
- Consider the color of the barrel of a pen along with its design, as a pen is a reflection of the user
Incorporated in 2001, Lexi is one of India's leading manufacturers and exporters of ballpoint pens. Lexi manufactures around 2 million ball point pens per day and the products are exported to more than 50 countries. Lexi ball point pens are manufactured on state of the art Engel machines from Austria using tungsten carbide technology and are highly suitable for high speed writing. Our entire range of ball point pens are aesthetically and precisely designed to yield the maximum writing pleasure.