Electromagnet is intended for van unload and for lifting mechanisms to shift loads: scrap, metal stock, etc.
These electromagnets are designed to unload cold (ambient temperature) ferromagnetic loads, i.e. waste metal, scrap, charge mixtures, metal chips from railcars, as well as to transfer loads using traversing mechanisms.
The electromagnets may be manufactured in heat-resistant versions
(to transfer loads at temperatures up to 600ºC), as well as versions for underwater operation.
Our company is capable of manufacturing any electromagnets for the customer’s specific applications.
High lifting capacity when unloading waste metal and scrap from railcars.High manufacturing quality of specially designed cases; original assembly technology and application of new insulation materials and compounds ensure the following advantages:
- higher case strength and durability;
- lower heating of electromagnets;
- energy saving per ton of transferred load;
- long-term continuous operation;
- stability of lifting parameters during operation;
- high winding reliability and durability.