|Place of Origin:||
Plastic Injection Mould
|Packaging Detail:||Carton or wooden crate for export, depends on sensor size|
|Delivery Detail:||Approx. 3 weeks after confirm the order, depends on the quantity|
Linear displacement sensor
For Plastic Injection Machine
Waterproof IP67 IP69K
Linear Displacement Sensor for Plastic Injection Machine
|Form||Profile type (rail guide), Rod type|
Analog: voltage and current
|Pressure Rating (Rod)||7mm rod: 30MPa 45MPa peak |
10mm rod: 35MPa 53MPa peak
Profile type: IP67
Rod type: IP69K
|Operationg Temperature||-40 to +75 Degrees|
|Material||Model EH (Rod type and housing): Stainless Steel|
Plastics processing, Woodworking, Handling Industries
Packing Example: Long stroke sensor
Skid (Carton with legs at the carton bottom)
Export packing available!
What is Magnetostriction?
How magnetostrictive principle works?
1. Ferromagnetic sensing element (waveguide)
A current pulse is sent through the waveguide.
2. Position Magnet
Mounted on movable part whose position has to be measured.
No mechanical contact to waveguide, absolutely wear-free measurement.
3. The interaction of two magnetic fields produces a mechanical strain pulse, which travels at ultrasonic speed along the sensing element.
4. A mechanical pulse converter system generates an electric signal.
5. The electric pulse is processed by the sensor electronics.
6. The magnetic position is determined accurately by speed measurement, whereby the magnet position is a function between start and stop.
Trade Show 2014:
For more information about the applications, please visit the link.