Liquid Heart Glitter Powder Smile Face Clouds Phone Cases For iPhone X XR XS Max 6 6S 7 8 Plus Ice Cream Soft Dynamic Back Cover

  • 50-99 Pieces
    $1.58
    $1.76
  • 100-299 Pieces
    $1.44
    $1.60
  • 300-19999 Pieces
    $1.30
    $1.45
  • >=20000 Pieces
    $0.90
    $1.00
10% OFF Discount ends in : : :
Color:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Material:
Plastic
$1.58
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
3 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
PC
Compatible Brand:
Apple iPhones
Model Number:
HZ-55877
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Retail Package:
Yes
Type:
Case
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Compatible iPhone Model:
iPhone 6,iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s plus
Style:
Love Heart Glitter Stars Dynamic Liquid Quicksand
Material:
Soft TPU Mobile Phone Bag
Feature1:
Fashion Unique Mobile Phone Case

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
20X12X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.068 kg
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated
we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

Material
pc
Compatible
For iphone 5/6/6 plus 7/ 7 plus 8  x
max XI  ,XI pro ,XI pro max;
Mix color
Accept mixed mode and mixed design ;moq 10 pcs each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,