Liquid substance coated on the metal, plastic and timber shutters to ease the shuttering release after concrete pouring

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.55 / Kilograms | 14112 Kilogram/Kilograms (Min. Order)
Lead Time:
Quantity(Kilograms) 1 - 14112 >14112
Est. Time(days) 15 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Classification:
Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Place of Origin:
Egypt
Type:
As the attached data sheet
Usage:
Concrete formwork & shutter release agent
Brand Name:
INSUMAT
Model Number:
INSUFORM - OS
Form:
Liquid
Color:
Yellowish
Density:
0.85 ± 0.02 kg / L
Application:
Steel, plastic and timber shutter & formwork
Application 1:
Concrete fair face work
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
240000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
882 Pails (14112 Kg / 20 feet Container), In case of 40% down payment, the remaining 60% will be at (Cash against documents), (Pail volume = 16 Kg), Delivery period= 15 Days
Port
Any port in Egypt
Lead Time :
Quantity(Kilograms) 1 - 14112 >14112
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like