|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Tianxun||Model Number:||VR1000B-II|
|Packaging Detail:||(1) Size/Unit: 45*32*20cm (2) Weight/Unit: 7kg (3) Qty./CTN: 1unit (4) Size/CTN: 46*34*24 (5) G.W./CTN: 9kg|
|Delivery Detail:||1~2 days|
VR1000B-II is the best price performance diamond detector to find treasure jewelry,gemstone,diamond
VR1000B-II Long Range King Treasure Detector(diamond)
VR1000B-II is the newest upgraded version based on VR Long Range King. We add one function of adjusting sensitivity to it. Makes the operation more convenient. The English operation panel becomes more beautiful. The detect target becomes 7 kinds of metal: Gold, Silver, Copper, P.G, Tin, Aluminum and Jewel. The VR1000B-II is an advanced Metal Detector System utilizing advanced FORWARD GAUSS technology that is both an audio and visual detector. This metal detector was first used in the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by far) the most successful.
This system was originally developed for professional archeologists and treasure hunters and has been used both on land and under water. With the development of faster and more complex processing units and a reduction in the cost of materials, we were able to begin offering this breakthrough technology to the general public at a much more affordable cost. Part of the success of this metal detector system is that it does not look like a standard 'metal detector'. Instead, it has the appearance of a fine, well manufactured piece of scientific equipment that one might expect to find at an archeological site. The VR Long Range King is 'custom built' in a sturdy, hard side, padded case with two locks. The transmitter is case mounted and includes the 'Standard seven' elements with selector switch. The system includes an installed, rechargeable gel cell battery with charger, transmitting antenna, receiving rods and receiver with belt clip, headphones and user manual all inserted into the specially fitted case.
Details of Transmitter Panel:
1) Seven Channels (8) Charging Plug Socket (Transmitter)
(2) Channel Selector (9) On/Off Switch
(3) Horizontal Distance LED (10) Charging/ Operating Indicator
(4) Horizontal Distance Selector (11) Horizontal Sensitivity Adjuster
(5) Vertical Depth LED (12) Vertical Sensitivity Adjuster
(6) Vertical Depth Selector (13) Horizontal Sensitivity Indicator
(7) Jack of Antenna (Sending) (14) Vertical Sensitivity Indicator
(1) We add a function of indicator lights. These indicator lights show 20 different distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter.
(2) Most common frequencies are Gold, Silver, Copper, P.G, Tin, Aluminum and Jewel.
(3) Detecting Range: 100-1000m
(4) Detecting Depth: 5-50m
(5) After tracking target, you will have some idea of the identification and the exact pinpoint.
(6) The face (front) of the transmitter has six LEDs (channel indicator lights) across the top; each is labeled for a particular element.
(1) A black case with aluminum trim, a handle and two locks
(2) External Battery Port
(3) The Belt Receiver
(4) Receiving Rods
(5) Battery Charger
(7) Marker Flags
(8) Operators Manual
(1) Max Detection: 5-50m
(2) Detect Range: 100-1000m
(3) Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours
(4) Power: 850mA
(5) Frequency: 433Mhz+/-150Khz
(6) Inner Storage: EEPROM 16k*8Bit
(7) Voltage: 9~12VDC
(8) Temperature Range: -40~85
(9) Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
(10) Ultrasonic Frequency: 400-3000Mhz+/-150Khz
(11) Weight: 14LBS
(1) Size/Unit: 45*32*20cm
(2) Weight/Unit: 6kg
(3) Qty./CTN: 1unit
(4) Size/CTN: 46*34*24
(5) G.W./CTN: 9kg