70*15*1.5 mm, 75*11*1.5 mm or customized dimensions
865 - 965 MHz or customizable
ISO/IEC 18000-6C EPC Class 1 Gen 2
0-10m (related with reader)
First of 200 wash cycles or 3 years from ship date
up to +210℃ for ironer, 60 secondss
-40℃ to +120℃
textile laundry management
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1. Long Read Range washable UHF RFID clothing tag : 500pcs or 1000pcs per plastic bag, 10 bags per carton
2. OEM service available, please contact us for details.
1 - 10000
10001 - 50000
50001 - 100000
To be negotiated
Long Read Range Washable UHF RFID Fabric Laundry Tag
Zanrun Textilechip UHF RFID laundry tag is a highly reliable and durable RFID tag product, which is specially designed for the tracking management of textile, linens, garments and clothes in large-volume and high-duty industrial laundry applications. You can easily install the tags to your textile or linens in 3 simple ways: by sewing, by putting in a small pouch, and by patching or heat-sealing.
Textilechip series features its excellent bulk read performance and outstanding durability: at least 200 wash cycles for up to 60 bar pressure waterextractor, and suitable for autoclave sterilization in industrial laundries.
1. Excellent long read range and bulk read performance
2. Rugged and durable to withstand over 200 wash cycles and 60 bars of pressure water-extractor
3. Comfortable and flexible for all types of linens, textiles, garments and clothes
4. Three easy and convenient installation methods: sewn-inside, pouchable & heat-sealable
5. High cost-effective, ideal for both industrial laundry and linen rental business
2. Hospital/healthcare linens
3. Hotel/rental flat linens
4. Daily-cleaning textile (mops, mats)
5. Personal garments of laundry service or factory
Long read range washable UHF RFID Fabric Laundry Tag
70*15*1.5 mm or 75*11*1.5 mm or other customized dimensions
Tag Weight (approx.)
0.4g to 0.5g
6 meters for fixed reader
2 meters for handheld reader
865 - 965 MHz (or customizable)
ISO/IEC 18000-6C , EPC Class 1 Gen 2
EPC Memory Capacity
over 200 washing cycles for high-pressure waterextractor
500 washing cycles for tumbler waterextractor
Passive, operates through antenna's RF field
-40℃ to +120℃
Typical Washing Cycle
Washing: +100℃, 200 minutes
Drying: +180℃, 15 minutes
Ironing: +210℃, 60 seconds
Water Extractor: 60 bar for 80 seconds
Air Removal: +100℃, 5 minutes, 0.1 bar
Sterilizing: +140℃, 10 minutes, 3.25 bar
Drying: +45℃, 15 minutes, 0.2 bar
All chemicals common to washing processes
Free samples available upon request
How to use it?
1. You can put the tag into a pouch, and sew the pouch below the seam of your textile.
2. The tag can be sewn into the edge hem area of your textile by yourself, or by the textile manufacturer.
3. The tag can be heat-sealed or patched onto your textile by patching equipment.
Please contact with us for more details about our tag installation instruction.
1000pcs per plastic bag, 10/20 bags per carton box, customized package available (logo printable on package)
Lead Time & Delivery
1. 2-3 working days for sample order, 7-10 working days for mass production order. 2. OEM service available.
Our Production Lines
Our Awards and Recognition
Our Service Commitment
1. Q: Are you manufactory or trade company?
A: We are a integration of both manufacturing and trade company, which has been specializing in R&D design, manufacturing, sales and customer sevice of RFID solutions for more than 14 years.
2. Q: Can I get technical support from you?
A: 100 percent sure! Our technical and customer service teams are fully equiped with product expertise and are ready to support your demands.
3. Q: Can I choose from all the chip types?
A: Yes, we provide a full range of chip types, and we will recommend the most appropriate chip to you according to your practical requests about working frequency (LF/HF/UHF), data capacity, protocol, etc.
4. Q: Can you customize shape, color, material for me, etc?
A: Sure, we can provide customizable products according to your requests about shapes, sizes, colors, materials, packaging types, etc.
5. Q: Will the encoding/programming be done by ourselves or by your company?
A: We can provide blank tag for your own encoding/pre-programming, or we can do it for you if needed.