- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Fabric Type:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, anti-wrinkle, breathable, Eco-friendly, EL Flashing, plus size, QUICK DRY
- Fabric Weight:
- Available Quantity:
- Available Sizes:
free, L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL, XXS, XXXL
- Printing Methods:
SILK SCREEN PRINTING
- Clothing Length:
- Pattern Type:
- Sleeve Length(cm):
- 7 days sample order lead time:
- Product Type:
- Sleeve Style:
- Product Name:
Korean Style Turtleneck Tshirt
- Payment term:
- Sample time:
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 30X40X2 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 0.500 kg
- Package Type:
- One piece packed into one polybag, 80pcs into a carton. Your requirements are available.
- Picture Example:
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 5001 - 20000 20001 - 50000 >50000 Est. Time(days) 15 30 35 To be negotiated
Long Sleeve Stripe Crew Neck Plain Custom Logo White Black Soft Cotton Shirt For Women
We have special advantage in providing kinds of top fashion products as it is backed by many experienced manufacturers. And we have our own shipping network,can ship goods to you conveniently and promptly. Express service will only take 3-8 working days before you get your goods.
Anti-shirink ,Anti-Wrinkle Breathable, other material can as your request.
Our new fabric,Your new market!
And the price is very reasonable!
Anti-Pilling Anti-Shrink Anti-Wrinkle Breathable Compressed.
Eco-Friendly EL Flashing Plus Size Quick Dry.
280gram (140-280gram based on your request).
Various color you can choose.
Standard European size or as your request.
Blank(can printing or embroidered pattern or logo as your design).
Long sleeve,short sleeveis is ok and o-neck,v-neck is also ok.
7-10days send to you by Fedx/DHL etc.
Various color you can choose!
Standard European size or as your request!
Healthy and Comfortable!
One piece packed into one polybag, 100pcs into a carton. Your requirements are available.
By express (3-5days, most expensive)#By air (5-7days, more expensive)#By sea (11-28days,cheapest).
The clothing fabric could selected according your request.
There are many colors to choose for every style. Also as your request, if you have the pantone number, it is the best.
We have various sizes.Also up to your request.
Delivery of sample is 5-7days.Delivery of bulk production is 30days.
Total MOQ:1000 pieces per style.
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
T/T: 30% deposite before production, remaining 70% before shipment.
General description of our company