Lovely 3D Soft lazy cat phone Cases For iphone 6 6s 6plus 7 7Plus cartoon Soft TPU phone back cover cases

  • 50-99 Pieces
    $2.20
  • 100-299 Pieces
    $2.00
  • 300-1999 Pieces
    $1.85
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $1.60
Color:
Blue Sky Blue
Material:
TPU
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
3 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Apple iPhones
Model Number:
HZ-252685
Place of Origin:
china
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Retail Package:
No
Type:
Case
Design:
Animal,Glossy,Cute,Patterned
Features:
3D lazy cat soft tpu phone case
Size:
4.7" 5.5"
Material:
Soft TPU
Feature 1:
Lovely 3D Soft lazy cat kitty design

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
16X22X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.055 kg
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

 

 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 100 pcs; 20 pcs  each mode each design;
please leaver us message ; 
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com 
 
 
Material
 TPU
Compatible
For iphone  6/6 plus  7/ 7 plus ;
Mix color
Accept mixed mode  and  mixed design ;moq 10 pcs  each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

Lovely 3D Soft lazy cat phone Cases For iphone 6 6s 6plus 7 7Plus cartoon Soft TPU phone back cover

 

 

Item description

 

1.100% brand new high quality case

2. Cute 3D Soft Lazy cat cartoon design

3. Material: Soft TPU

4. Protect surface against scratch marks ,dust , fingerprints

5. Compatible For iphone 6 6s 7 4.7" 6 6s 7Plus 5.5"

 

Package include:1x Case

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like