|Place of Origin:||Fujian China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Epoxy||Usage:||LED signs|
|Brand Name:||APS||Model Number:||EP-705|
|Packaging Detail:||Epoxy resin: 5kg/drum Hardener: 5kg/drum Dodging agent: 1kg/drum|
|Delivery Detail:||5-35 days|
1.Low viscosity, easy flow
Introduction of epoxy resin for LED signs EP-705
EP-705 epoxy resin is using LED signs, cured epoxy is very transparent, it can be added any color. This epoxy is heat-resistant and weather-resistant. It has excellent strength and tenacity performance. EP-705 epoxy resin is popular in sealing and pouring for all kinds of LED signs.
(1) A Part weight: B part weight = 100: 40 (This scale can be changed for satisfaction)
(2) Technological operation:
----Weight out A and B parts exactly according to the proportion (weight), mix A and B fully, and rest 5-10 min after mixed, then encapsulation.
(3) Cured condition: 12-24hr at room temperature.
Usage of epoxy resin for LED signs (Operational approach for pouring type LED shine letters)
(1) Put LED models in right way, the connector between line and mould should be sealing by silicone sealant to avoid epoxy leak out.
(2) Pouring the first layer by the mixed epoxy resin ( just 5A and 2B).Stop until 5mm to full for next step.
This layer thickness is about 2cm.
(3) Pouring the second layer by A + B + Dodging agent + Color paste ( 5A + 2B + (2-3)% Dodging agent +(0.5-1)% Color paste). The ratios of Dodging agent and Color paste are according to the weight of A component. This layer should be full in LED models.
(4) Cured in room temperature, or cured by heating.
(5) Repair to perfect
(6) Suggestion: a) Reflectorized paint can be coated in inside of LED model for saving lights.
b) Control the lays thickness, above first and second layers for 2.5-3cm LED signs.
(1) A component should be preheat to 50-60°C for easy operation and the best effecting.
(2) Implements of stirring, mixing and measuring should be clean.
(3) When stirring, need toward one direction and slowly to avoid bubbles.
(4) Rest 5-10min after mixed before pouring.
(5) Pouring by one side to avoid bubbles too.