Lubricant Castor Oil
1) High quality
2) Reasonable price
3) Delivery on time
4) Bio - degradable and Eco- friendly
- Castor oil is nonvolatile fatty oil extracted from plants, it has been used for many years As a purgative, i.e. a material that induces vomiting it has the advantagen over anther mineral oils.
- That it is a renewable resource is bio- degradable and eco-friendly castor oil Comes from the seeds of the castor bean, it is extracted by pressing or solvent extraction .
- The beans themselves are produced primarily in India.
- CASTOR SEEDS 200 MT/day, refining capacity of 100 MT/day and a solvent extraction plant for castor seed extraction meal with a capacity of 100 MT/day.
- 5200 metric tonnes castor seed crushing Per Month , 2500 metric tonnes castor oil refining Per Month , 2500 metric tonnes solvent extraction of castor meal.
- The strength of the company lies in the team of the promoters who are having inheritably
rich experience of the Castor Oil industry. Moreover, the factory is located in one of the world's largest castor seeds growing area, which ensures easy availability of quality raw materials round the year.
- Connectivity with Kandla, Mundra& Mumbai ports
and other emerging ports within the Gujarat state by rail & road also offers best logistics opportunities to ensure faster exports.