Luxury 3D Silicone Case For iPhone 6 7 6S 8 Plus 5S SE X XS MAX XR Shockproof Flower Phone Case For iPhone 6 7 Case

  • 50-99 Pieces
    $1.10
  • 100-299 Pieces
    $0.92
  • 300-19999 Pieces
    $0.80
  • >=20000 Pieces
    $0.60
Color:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Material:
Silicon
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
3 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Apple iPhones
Model Number:
HZ-527114
Place of Origin:
china
Compatible iPhone Model:
for iPhone
Retail Package:
opp
Size:
4.7inch 5.5inch
Design:
Cute,Patterned,Transparent
Function:
Anti-knock
Type:
Case

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
18X10X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.04 kg
Package Type:
opp package
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

 

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com
  
Material
silicon
Compatible
For iphone 5/6/6 plus 7/ 7 plus /8/8 plus/X X11 X 11pro max;
Mix color
Accept mixed mode and mixed design ;moq 10 pcs each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

  

 
1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,