About 271 results:
Laptop Bags (12)

Luxury for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch Leather Case, Folding Folio Leather Case for Kindle Fire HD 7''

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 50 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Port: shenzhen yantian/shekou
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,paypal
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

5.5 inch
7 inch
Brand Name:
Model Number:
kindle fire hd7
Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 100pcs/ctn 54*54*42cm, 0.122cbm
Delivery Detail: within 4 days


1.Hot For Kindle fire hd7 leather case
2.Lowest price &best quality
3.Litchi Leather case
4.Automatic Sleep function


  Luxury for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch Leather Case, Folding Folio Leather Case for Kindle Fire HD 7''


SizePerfectly fit for your Kindle fire hd7
Materialleather, Non-toxic
FunctionDust,Water & Scratch Proof
Quality100% quality assurance, 100% QC inspection
PackagePlastic bag, blister box, gift box or customized
CartonPremium quality export carton with K=K 5 layer carboard



T/T,WesternUnion,Paypal, Cash

ShippingBy DHL/UPS/Fedex or by Sea
PortShenzhen Yantian/ Shekou or HK
Lead Time 5 days

1.100% Brand New and good quality ,best service and fast delivery


2.Keep your Kindle fire hd7 safe & protected in style with this accessory


3.Protect your tablet from scratches,dust and finger prints


4.Beautiful design




6.Protect your device from scratch,dirt,dust,damages.


7.All controls and slots are fully accessible.









      1) We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow and cash as payment method.

      2) Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.

      3) We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 10 business days, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready.





Quality Check and Warranty



       1) We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition.

       2) We provide 1 month international warranty.






       1)We usually pack our products by normal plastic bags or bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging. We always choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.

       2) We also have lots of retail packages for you to choose.






            1)Ship by DHL,Fedex,UPS or by Sea.

       2) Usually we use traceable international Express service to ship. We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 3 business days, our shipping time should be a little longer.



 All questions will be answered within 24 hours.    


    we will try our best to help you!                                                   (Our working time is from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. except Sunday, if we are not online, just leave message in inquiry or add my Trademanager)


Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
CiDi Electronics (HK) Co., Ltd. is a professional company offering various kinds of cases and accessories for Tablets and Cell Phone, such as iPhone, iPad, Amazon Kindle,Google Nexus, Asus, Acer,Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony,Nokia,Blackberry,Huawei, HTC and so on. Accessory includes cable , charger ,dock, external battery ,earphone, car holder , screen guard, holster, LCD, bluetooth speaker& keyboard etc..

We always adhere to the principle of "quality is the first and credibility ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Mobile Phone Accessory,Mobile Phone Case,Charger,Power Bank,USB Cable  
Number of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Eastern Asia
Mid East
Southeast Asia
Northern Europe
Southern Europe
Central America
Western Europe
South America
Eastern Europe
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$5 Million - US$10 Million  
Export Percentage: 91% - 100%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: 5 - 10 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

How It Works

China (Mainland) | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2012

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. Nick Chow
Mr. Nick Chow:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>