Top grian finest leather
We are leading supplier of Upholstery Furniture, including designing, manufacturing and sales.
Why buy from us?
1.high quality genuine leather and Fabric
1).Our genuine leather is produced by our own tannery,which has a history of 58 years
2) Raw hidesare imported from America, Australia,Germany,Sweden and other big farms in order to guarantee the quality
3) We have advanced leather processing technique and the biggest hand-rub workshop
2.Material and frame
1) Leather as above; 2) Glue corresponding with EO standard; 3) High density foam-D33/38 for cushions D-28 for back and armrest; 4) Kiln dried solid wood internal frame and plywood; 5) Metal coil springs and fabric rubber; 6) Rust and moisture proofing treatment
3.High quality production system: Traditional upholstery method and material. Require a tremendous amount of hand labor. We have been in this industry for 14 years, and we keep improving our production system day by day, on time delivery, quality control, cost control. All the efforts have improved the customer’s satisfaction. Our factory covers 2000 square meter. The production capacity is around 2 containers per day.
4. Creative in Designs
1) Cooperating with global excellent companies to keep pace with the newest design and technology
2) Technology back up from Academician Workstation of tannery and research institution
3)Strength ensure of products being selected to the Great Hall of People
Cooperation signing ceremony with Westbridge from the UK
Flagship Store in Shanghai JSWB
1) Foam and corrugated cardboard wrapping for corner protection
2) Non-woven cloth bag for outer layer
3) Export carton.
“L” shape to save space wooden crate for consolidation shipment
Established in 1954, Polygrace Group is specilized in manufacturing leather initially. Now we have Polyrace BONLIVING brand to identify Polygrace as the leader of upholstered furniture.We began to export sofa and leather to American and EU countries in early 1990s. The special crafts of PolyGrace Group applied in producing leather furniture are recognized as the most sophisticated techniques of the world. In 2002, the leather products used for the reconstruction of The Great Hall of the People ... View detail