Established in 1993, Jingslink Marketing Pte Ltd has been serving the construction industry in the supply of various construction materials as well as waterproofing services. The company is well established as the sole distributor of the trademarked Xypex Concrete Waterproofing by CrystallizationTM system in Singapore and the Riau Islands. Jingslink also has our own team of qualified professionals to provide the strong local technical support from design stage to the implementation of every project. Tight quality control is a key priority in our works. We even have our own group of trained applicators to execute the waterproofing applications, be they for new construction or leakage repairs. With our vast experience in the construction industry, Jingslink also handpicks other smart products to complement our waterproofing system, as well as for other genres of construction including drainage, tile sealers, stone sealers, and the like. Welcome to contact with us.
Our Products Type:
1. Drainage Mat
Coating: MAXELASTIC ® PUR
MAXELASTIC ® PUR is a one-component liquid product ready to use, based on moisture curing special polyurethane resins, that provides a high performance waterproof elastic membrane designed for long-term protection and waterproofing of concrete, cement-based mortars, bricks, tiles, etc.
• Elastic waterproofing for all types of roofs, terraces and balconies.
• Waterproofing and protection of water tanks, reservoirs, digesters, etc.
• Bridging, sealing and filling of hairline cracks and outstanding points subjected to movements.
• Waterproofing prior to tile in indoor or outdoor applications, such as balconies, kitchens,
• Waterproofing of irrigation channels, pipelines, etc.
• Coating and protection of metal structures; tanks or silos, steel pipes, etc.
• External waterproofing and protection for underground concrete structures.
• Very high elasticity at both high and low temperatures. Absorbs thermal movements of
substrate subject to extreme weather conditions as well as vibrations.
• Excellent crack-bridging ability, acting as anti-fracture membrane when it is applied on
• Forms a continuous and waterproofing membrane without joints or connections,
sealing permanently cracks and fitting to the geometry of the substrate.
• Good permeability to water vapour so it allows substrate to breath.
• Excellent adhesion on common substrates used in construction. No primers are required.
• Good chemical resistance to de-icing salts, seawater, wastewater, diluted alkali and acid
• Withstands a wide temperature range, i.e. from – 40 ºC to 100 ºC.
• Good abrasion resistance.
• Suitable membrane for permanent immersion applications.
• Long-lasting protection compared to paints and other coatings. Maintenance-free.
• Ready to use and easy applied manually or by airless spray.