|CAS No.:||7758-23-8||MF:||Ca (H2PO4)2||Type:||Nutrition Enhancers|
|Brand Name:||Richest||Model Number:||FCC||Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)|
|Delivery Detail:||3 days|
MCP Anhydrous, fine powder, food grade
1.Mono calcium phosphate, mcp, food additive, chemical product
2.Quality standard: ( FCC-V)
3. ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, FDA
Mono calcium phosphate, mcp, food additive,chemical product
1. Chemical name: Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Dihydrocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous
2. M. F.: Ca (H2PO4)2
4. Physical properties: White powder; specific gravity: 2.220; it is soluble in Hydrochloric Acid and Nitric Acid; slightly soluble in water (1.8% at 30C); it contains free Phosphoric Acid and has the character of hygroscopicity. Its water solution is acidic.
5. Quality standard: (GB25559-2010, FCC-V)
Heavy metals(As Pb), %
Residue on ignition, %
6. Usage: In food industry, it is used as leavening agent, dough regulator, buffer, modifier, solidification agent, nutritional supplement, chelating agent, e.g., leavening agent for bake and cake; assistant fermentation agent and buffer for bread and biscuit; pectin curing agent, yeast food, modifier in meat product. When applied in fermentation, it can increase the fermentation capacity.
7. Packing: In 25kg composite plastic woven/paper bag with PE liner.
8. Storage and transport: It should be stored in a dry, ventilative and clean warehouse and kept away from water and moisture during transport and stored separately from poisonous substances. Handled with care, so as to avoid damage to packing bags.
Overview of Factory
Overview of Workship&One
Overview of Workship&Two
If you still have any other questions, please donot hesitate to contact us.