Length 10'2 Weight 85LBS Beam 5' Tube Diameter 16" Max load 1395lbs Max HP 15 Max Persons 4 AIRDECK
310 PVC AIRDECK FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Mercury-style air valves allow easy inflation for the ultimate in convenience. Premium grade 1100 Dinier fabric w/polyester core for added durability and resistance to abrasion and other wear. Stainless steel oarlocks and hardware for excellent saltwater corrosion resistance. Durable rub-strake provides rigid protection against chafing for durability. Stainless steel towing rings for added durability and corrosion resistance. Significantly lighter than wood floor models for improved performance and portability. Easy/Quick assembly for the ultimate in portability and convenience. Easy to store for added convenience. Air Deck floor system provides a comfortable ride. 2 exterior lifting handles make these models easy to transport for convenience. Folding oarlock system for easy rowing for added convenience. Inflatable keel provides improved overall performance under power. Light weight and virtually maintenance free flooring system. High volume 2-way hand pump with pressure gauge. New end-cone design for better performance. Extra interior room for you and your passengers. The airdeck mercury inflatables carry a 5-year full fabric and seams warranty
My name is David Schmitt and I am the #1 Mercury Inflatable Dealer in the World. I am selling the entire lineup of Mercury Inflatable Boats at below dealer cost until the end of the month. Why pay retail for an inflatable when you can pay what a dealer pays?? I am looking to sell 50 inflatable boats before the month ends and so I am selling them at dealer cost. If you would like to lock the deal but not take delivery for a few months you can place a bid, win and leave a deposit now and pay the balance when you want delivery. Shop around and you will see that this is hundreds of dollars cheaper. The price includes brand new in the box boat, high pressure pump, repair kit, carry bag, oars, and seat.
zodiac zodiak Achilles seaeagle sea eagle avon polaris Saturn dinghy kayak kayaks rigid canoe canoes aquastar aqua star walker bay walkerbay sevylor brig ab caribe bombard apex intex Gemini solas Alaska series aquapro pro ballard maxxon prijon hobie innova novurania sterns seeker zoom coleman marina aquamarina hyside excedo chang su changsu asky seabo bo dong soo dongsoo
8 - Reasons to purchase a Mercury inflatable:
- The only full warranty on the market. Get 5 full years of 100%
- The end cone design, its flat endcone in the 2003 and newer models. When you see a typical inflatable accelerate it does a pop-a-wheeley. Well with the flat end cone when the front of the boat lifts up it pushes the cone into the water and causes instant plaining off.
- The front of the mercury bows up to give a dryer ride as opposed to a flat boat that gets very wet when it is choppy.
- The front of the mercury is wider than your typical inflatable that gets very tight in the front. This design utilizes every foot of the inflatable allowing passengers to sit in the front.
- The V-keel on the mercury is a very deep V that is reinforced down the center with a rubstrake that protects it when pulling up on the beach.
- The mercury is an 1100 dinier thickness as compared to the average in the industry of 900.
- The mercury has splash guards in the back in the corners so that when you pull up on the beach and the waves are crashing on the transom you stay dry.
- The mercury has the highest capacity for its size, both weight capacity and HP will be higher on the mercury.
This is a Mercury Quicksilver inflatable. It is not a cheap toy. Although the price is cheap the quality is as good if not better than the zodiac. This is a BRAND NEW 310 airdeck 10'2" airfloor. It is brand new in the box. It comes with a full 5 years of warranty. There is no reserve and this boats manufacturers suggested retail is $2250. The air model is the ideal choice for mooring and taking from ship to shore. Their is no assembly or disassembly. Its heavy duty keal allows for a dry ride and the ability to pull right up on the beach without the rocks and shells harming the boat. Its capacity is well above any other type of boat in its size range which means more people and more cargo from ship to shore. It is strong, stable, and light weight and easy to deflate and fold right up. This style boat is what is recommended if using as a tender and rolling up and unrolling is desired. Its light weight and powerful strength make it ideal for fishing, sailing, or mooring.
When a tough job needs a tough durable boat.
I am a Mercury Quicksilver Inflatable Dealer with brand new 310 (10' 2") airdecks and air floors. I am selling these brand new inflatables for below dealer cost to get them out of my inventory. This product comes with a full five year factory backed warranty.
At 10'2", this airdeck fold up model requires minimal storage space. The QA310 airdeck is a great tender. Ideal for short or long distance outings. Tough, light, durable and require minimal assembly.
Take boating fun with you wherever you go with a lightweight and portable Mercury Air Deck. They're easy to stow away in an RV or car trunk and even easier to set up--so you're always ready whenever The Water Calls.
Weighing in at 25 percent less than comparable wooden floor model inflatables, the Mercury Air Deck series features a high-pressure inflatable floor and 1100 Duratex. Making these roomy and versatile tenders comfortable and a breeze to carry.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Amercian Express (AmEx).
Take advantage of our below dealer wholesale prices!!!