Soft Offer - Manganese Ore 41% - Brazil- 2,500 Mt first after 5,000 mt per Month - Price FOB Aratu US$ 210 Pmt
We have the pleasure to inform you that our group have negotiated this excellent option related to Brazilian Manganese in FOB Basis.
We need to receive LOI/ICPO with Soft Probe, according to procedures detailed below in order to guarantee this lot for July 2010.
CORPORATE SOFT OFFER
Manganese Ore 41%
COMMODITY: Manganese Ore Mn 41% rejection 40%.
Quantity: a) Firs shipment: 2.500 mt
b) Second and 11 next shipments: 5.000 mt
Contract Term: 12 months.
Delivery Schedule: 2,500 Mt from first month and 5,000 Mt from second month for 12 consecutive months.
First Shipment: Ready to be shipped after issuance of L/C
Delivery Terms: FOB, INCOTERMS
Inspection: By SGS to define Quantity & Quality
Price: US$ 210,00/MT - (Dollars per MT) FOB Aratu.
Payment Terms: Irrevocable, Transferable DLC issued by TOP 50 Bank.
Mn 41 % Rejection 40%
Al2O3 2 %
S 0,01 %
P 0,1 ppm
Fe 3 %
SiO 2 5 %
20 -120mm 80% min
Below 20mm 20% max
1. Buyer submits fresh LOI/ICPO with authorization for Soft Probe or RWA, not older than 5 banking days.
2. Seller Issues FCO or Draft Contract.
3. Buyer sends signs FCO with all information completed.;
4. Seller issues Contract for Buyers signature and Buyer returns signed Contract to Seller by Facsimile. Seller signs contract and returns copy to Buyer by Facsimile. Buyer forwards signed originals by DHL or other Courier to Seller, Seller countersigns and returns copies of signed originals to Buyer by DHL or other Courier;
5. Buyer Bank confirms POF and the availability of LC as well as their readiness to issue LC to Sellers Bank;
6. Sellers Bank confirms POP and the availability of PB (2%) as well as their readiness to issue it to Buyers Bank ;
7. Buyers Bank and Sellers Bank approve the format / text/ verbiage of Buyers LC and Sellers PB;
8. Buyers Bank issues Non-Operative Letter of Credit, in return Sellers Bank issues Operative Performance Bond;
9. The Operative Performance Bond activates the Letter of Credit.
10. Shipment commences as per contract
Available Photos and SGS after receive ICPO. After issuance of L/C, Buyer can visit the Mine.
This offer is valid until Stock has been sold.
Luis O. Benavente
Director Overseas Operations
INTERNATIONAL TRADING CONSULTANTS
Phones 56 2 4585183 - FAX 56 2 4585183