Red clover is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones (water-soluble chemicals that act like estrogens and are found in many plants). It is used for hot flashes/flushes, PMS, lowering cholesterol, breast enhancement and breast health, improving urine production and improving circulation of the blood. It is also used to help prevent osteoporosis, reduce the possibility of blood clots and arterial plaques and limiting the development of benign prostate hyperplasia. Red clover is a source of many valuable nutrients including calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C. Red clover is also considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones (water-soluble chemicals that act like estrogens and are found in many plants).
Function and Usage
Red Clover Extract Isoflavones as an antibiotic, appetite suppressant, blood purifier / depurative and relaxant. Good for bacterial infections, HIV and AIDS, inflamed lungs, inflammatory bowel disorders, kidney problems, liver disease, skin disorders and weakened immune system. Red Clover has been shown to have efficacy for respiratory system infections.
1. Sources and Habitat Red clover (Trifolium pratense in Latin), which belongs to the family of Leguminosae, is a perennial with trifoliate leaves and pink to red flowers.
Red clover is a wild and very common plant. Red clover is abundant throughout Europe, Central and Northern Asia from the Mediterranean to the Arctic Circle. Red clover has been naturalized to grow in North America.
2. Descriptions and Specifications of Product Content Specifications: 2.5% ~40% Total isoflavones By HPLC Main Detection principles: Sissotrin, Daidzein, Ononin, Genistein Formononetin, Abiochanin A
3. Indications and Uses Red clover is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones, these isolated isoflavones have the certain benefits, and can be used to treat menopause, hot flushes, cardiovascular health and bone loss. However, an actual protective action in humans remains to be demonstrated. In the meantime, Red Clover is valued for its ability to loosen phlegm and calm bronchial spasms.
4. Safety Concerns Red clover seems to be safe for most adults when used for short periods of time. No serious adverse effects have been reported. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take red clover. Red clover may interfere with the body's ability to process some drugs that are broken down by liver enzymes. For that reason, you should check with your doctor before taking red clover.
5. Dosage Information A typical dosage of red clover extract provides 40 to 160 mg of isoflavones daily. In the positive study described above, 80 mg daily were sufficient to reduce menopausal hot flashes.
Payment terms:T/T or Western Union
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Packaging:1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.
Or it is at your option.
We are professional manufacturer of Red Clover Extract in China,we are certified by GMP,HACCP,ISO9001&14001. If you have any further questions,please do not hesitate to contact with us. Best quality,Competitive price,Excellent service.
Our company is specialized in the study, production and sale of natural plant extract products, which are used in pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, food and cosmetic industries.
There are several well-known experts and consultants working with us. We cooperate closely with a number of research institutes and universities. At the same time, we have formed a technology and management team which is multidisciplinary, comprehensive, specialized and professional. We take full advantage ... View detail