US $2000 - 5000 / Set1 Set/Sets
US $4000 - 7000 / Set1 Set/Sets
US $1 - 100 / Piece100 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Matest Digital Ring and Ball Apparatus
asphalt testing equipment
This high tecnology product is designed and manufactured by Matest; it automatically determines the softening point of asphalts.
STANDARDS: EN 1427 / ASTM D36 / AASHTO T53 / NF T66-008;
comparable to: BS 2000 / DIN 52011 / UNE 7111 / UNI 4161 / CNR N.35
Two laser sensors detect the balls fall determining the softening point. The bath temperature is measured by an electronic system maintaining the gradient (5°C./min) as specified by the Standards.
Real time visualization of the Temperature (°C)- Time(sec) graph along the entire test.
A magnetic stirrer with electronic speed adjustment from 0 to 160 rpm also ensures an uniform temperature in the vessel during the test execution.
The touch-screen graphical interface allows an easy set up of the parameters and the immediate execution of the test.
High resolution color display, 1/4 VGA, offers all the functions of a PC for the management and analysis of data, test results, and graphs.
Two test parameters can be selected by the microprocessor menu:
- test on boiled distilled water for softening point from 30 to 80°C.
- test on glycerol for softening point from 80 up to 150°C.
Language selection: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian. Functions of: clock calendar, test number, user/customer name, general notes, start/end of the test. Real time visualisation of the bath temperature, test progress, rpm of the stirrer.
Unlimited memory, with possibility to save data onto an external memory (USB pendrive, SD card) and then edit them through an Excel spreadsheet.
The tester is basically composed by:
- Ceramic-glass heating plate with automatic cut off at the end of the test cycle.
- Motherboard with microprocessor, which controls: heater/stirrer, temperature probe, laser sensors, pre-heating phase of the plate, and memorizes all the test parameters.
- Steel balls centering device.