Max-seal 6006 Neutral Anti-mildew (fungus) Silicone Sealant is a Neutral Oxime cure, single component, room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealant. The product has excellent capability of resisting mildew, and excellent adhesion to most porous surfaces such as ceramics, concrete, stone, brick, wood, marble, and cement etc. It adheres to clean glass, copper, many plastics, painted surfaces, aluminum and galvanized steel. Meanwhile, the product has an excellent capability resisting to mildew (fungal).
kitchen, toilet, window, door, aluminum composed sheets, curtain-wall glass sheets, etc joints caulking.
2. The product has the following unique features:
- Easy to be used, can be squeezed out by common sealant gun.
- Neutral cure, there are not untoward reaction and corrosion for most of building materials.
- Excellent adhesion, can form a strong sealing layer with most of building material when curing and isn’t necessary to use primer.
- Excellent weatherproofing capability, the sealant can’t be affected by sunshine, water, rain, snow, ozone and extreme high or low temperature.
- Good property to resist mildew (fungus)
3. Basic Uses:
Max-seal 6006 Neutral Mildew proof Silicone Sealant is suitable to be used in washroom, kitchen, window, door, curtain-wall, aluminum sheets, etc building decoration as calking sealant.
In most cases, the sealant can form a durable and flexible waterproof layer with most building materials such as tile, granite, stone, brick, wood, steel and anodized aluminum etc. Meanwhile, it also can be used as install or calking for the joints of galvanized steel plate galvanized aluminum plate, aluminum sheet and plastic plate etc.
4. Material Speciality:
Max-seal 6006 Neutral Mildew proof Silicone Sealant is a stiff paste material of single-component with stable chemical stability. The product material is still uniformity in consistency and can be extruded easily under special conditions with the temperature between -25 to 50 Celsius degree temporarily (but for keeping the product properties, the storage temperature should be no more than 30 degree). After solidification, the product can maintain no hardened under the temperature of -50 Celsius degree, and no softened under the temperature of +250 Celsius degree. It is not easy to be embrittled, cracked or torn.
The product is suitable to be used in application temperature of 5°C--40°C, and under the relative humidity of 40% to 80%. Too low temperature will reduce conglutination, because the sealant’s surface adhesion wetting reduce, and it can became frost ice on the low temperature’s material, it effects the sealant’s conglutination. So, the standard using temperature is above 5°C. It has blight for the sealant in high temperature. As a result of high temperature, the sealant will be drooping and expedite solidify time` reduce using and repair time, at the same time, it will bring air bubble. If too low relative humidity could make the solidify speed change slow, or if too high relative humidity could form congregation on surface of material, it affects conglutination between the sealant and material.
5. Application Limits:
Max-seal 6006 Neutral Mildew proof Silicone Sealant cannot be applied to following situation:
- Materials that can penetrate oil, plasticizer or solvent. These materials include oil-soaked wood, oil based steel board slot, certain un-sulfurized or partly sulfurized rubber pad, and adhesive tape etc.
- Sealed location. (Silicone needs moisture in the air for solidification).
- Soaking in water continuously.
- The temperature of material surface is higher than 50°C or lower than 5°C.
- Frosted or damp surface.
- As structural purpose bonding.
6. Storage Period:
The shelf life is 9 months storing in no more than 30 Celsius degree, dry and good ventilation
7. PACKING SPECIFICATION:
300ml, 1 carton×24 pcs
General Colors: Black, White, Silver Gray. (Other colors also can be made specially).