US $2 - 3 / Kilogram1 Ton/Tons
US $1 - 2 / Kilogram1 Ton/Tons
US $4 - 6 / Kilogram1 Ton/Tons
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
|Pencil hardness (H):||
|Adhesive force grade:||
|Flexural strength (Mpa):||
|Impact resistance strength(kg`cm):||
|Compressive strength (Mpa):||
Touch dry: 4 hours Hard dry: 2-4 days
Maydos Epoxy Industrial Flooring Epoxy Resin Paint
Good abrasion resistance
Why choose us?
Model: JD-1000 (Top coat) JD-D10 (Primer)
Maydos Epoxy Resin Paint Industrial Concrete Floor Coating
JD-1000 is a two-component epoxy solvent paint. It can be applied in the cold and moist environment, especially in the wet and humid areas. The coating is hard and wear-resistant. Large range of colors for choice and it is mainly used for the floor of light industrial workshop, warehouse, parking lot etc.
JD-D10 is a two-component solvent epoxy primer. It has good penetration and sealing power on the porous substrate, such as concrete and water whetstone, etc. It can reinforce the substrate strength and provide good adhesion.
It is also an all-purpose primer for epoxy series paints and used as the undercoat or putty coat after used together with quartz sand or quartz powder.
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Strong adhesion, small shrinkage
3. Corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Good abrasion resistance and durability.
Requirements for the base:
1. Concrete strength≥C25;
2. Flatness: the maximum altitude difference of 2M running rule<3mm.
3. The moisture content of the base<4%
Touch dry: 4 hours
Hard dry: 2-4 days
Compressive strength (Mpa): 80
Impact resistance strength (Kg•cm): 40
Flexural strength (Mpa): 40
Adhesive force grade: 1
Pencil hardness (H): 2
Abrasion resistance(750g/1000r, zero gravity, g)≤0.03
Service life: 5-8 years
Putty layer: 0.2kg/sqm
Quartz Sand: 0.45kg/square meter
Quartz Powder: 0.2kg/square meter
Top coat: 0.3kg/sqm
1. Surface preparation:Correct substrate preparation is critical for optimum performance. Surface should be sound, clean, dry and free from loose particles, oil, grease, and other contaminants.
2. Primer: Mix JD-D10 A and JD-D10B in a barrel according to 1:1 by weight. The reference consumption is 0.15kg/m2.The main purpose of this primer is to seal the substrate completely and avoid air-bubbles in the body coat. According to the oil absorption condition of substrate, a second coat may be required. The paint should be stirred evenly, then apply directly with roller. Wait for 8 hours to recoat.
Inspection standard for the primer: even film with certain brightness.
3. Undercoat: Prepare a barrel, mix JD-D10A and JD-D10B according to 1:1 in it, pour in appropriate quartz sand, stir completely and then apply the mixture with trowel. Wait for about 8 hours, sand the coat with grinding machine, clean the dust and then continue the next process.
Inspection standard for the undercoat: Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if you scratch the surface.
4. Putty layer: Prepare a barrel, mix JD-D10A and JD-D10B in it according to 1:1, pour in appropriate quartz powder, stir completely and then apply the mixture directly with trowel. Wait for 12 hours, sand the coat with grinding machine, clean the dust and continue the next process.
Inspection standard for the putty layer: Non-sticky to hand, no softening, no nail print if you scratch the surface.
5. Top coat: Mix JD-1000A and JD-1000B according to 2:1 and then apply the mixture with roller for twice. The second layer must be applied after 12 hours.
6. Overcoat varnish: Apply this varnish over the top coat with roller. The consumption quantity is 0.1kg/sqm. One coat will be enough.
7. Maintenance: 5-7 days. Don’t use or wash with water or other chemicals.
Maydos Floor Paint Samples: