US $1 - 5 / Kilogram1 Ton/Tons
US $2 - 5 / Kilogram1 Ton/Tons
|Place of Origin:||
|Main Raw Material:||
WP16000 WP16003 WP16005
Maydos water base paints has futures such as yellowing resistnce, no smell, no voc, tough and transparent paint film, etc.
Cell phone for 24 hours: 0086-13794626769(Mr.Samuel Fu)
Company introduction video link(Link to other Alibaba account):
Maydos Zero VOC Water Base Furniture Wood Coatings/Lacquer For Indoor Or Outdoor
( Transparent Water Based Wood Paint )
Description(water base wood paints):
Maydos Water Base Clear Wood paints, formulated with the up-to-date water base resin,
containing no hazardous materials, such as toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, CAC and free
TDI, is truly health guard of your family.
Features(water base wood paints):
1. Soluble in water, environment-friendly.
2. Benzene free, no hazardous toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, CAC and free TDI.
3. Strong adhesive force; superior gloss and color retention.
4. Low viscosity, but high solid content; good fullness, hardness and durability.
5. Easy application, rapid drying and yellowing resistant.
Where to use (water base wood paints):
It is suitable for decoration and protection of surfaces of all kinds of wood, bamboo and
Packing: 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L.
Shelf Life: 12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Solids content (Finish): 35-40%
Solids content (Primer): 40-45%
Drying: (25°C, relative humidity: 60%)
Touch Dry: 30 minutes
Hard Dry: 7 days
Recoat time: 4 hours
Application Method: Brush, Roller, Spraying gun
Recommended Paint System (water base wood paints):
2 coats of Maydos transparent putty for patching imperfection
I coat of Maydos water-based wood varnish primer.
2 coats of Maydos water-based wood finish
Clean up: Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use.
Store in cool(temperature range 5°C-45°C), dry and well-ventilated place and keep it out of
the reach of children.
Preparation and Application
1. Before application, stir the paint completely and evenly, filter and then wait until bubbles
2. The painted surface with PU, NC paint etc must be sanded completely to make it matte
and then clean the sanding scrap. The application should be done evenly and do not apply
too thick for one time.
3. If the wood has been applied solvent-based primer, then at least two weeks should be
given to let it dry completely.
4. The wood surface must be dry, clean, strong and free of contaminants. Sand it with
sanding paper (320#) in the same direction as wood grain. Fill the holes and cracks in the
wood with transparent putty.
5. Apply 1-2 coats of putty on the treated wood. The recoat time is 2 hours and it is better to
sand each coat with sand paper (400#). If the wood is very coarse, then more coats are
6. Dilute primer with 10-20% clean water and 2-3 coats are suggested. The recoat time is
3-4 hours and sand the first coat with sand paper (600#) and (800#) for the rest.
7. Dilute finish with 10-20% clean water and 2-3 coats are suggested. The recoat time is
4-5 hours and sand it lightly with sand paper (800-1000#).
1. For better application experiences, please complement with other Maydos products.
2. Application environmental condition (above 8°C and relative humidity below 85%).
3. The dilution water quantity varies from temperature and humidity. More water at low
temperature and high humidity, and less at high temperature and low humidity.
4. Prevent the paint film from wetting and don’t put wet things on it before it is dry. Recoat
time varies from the weather.
5. Under normal condition, the maintenance period of paint film is one week, but it should
be longer in case of low humidity and thick paint film.