|CAS No.:||no||Other Names:||no||MF:||no|
|EINECS No.:||no||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Epoxy|
|Usage:||Plastic Coating,concrete floor||Application Method:||roller or spatula||State:||Liquid Coating|
|Brand Name:||Maydos||Model Number:||JD-1000||colors:||according to Maydos color chart|
|drying time:||8 hours per layer||application tools:||spatula or roller||hardeness:||4 H|
|main ingredient:||epoxy resin||substrate:||cement or concreter floor||voc:||low|
|Packaging Detail:||20L packing|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days for one 20' container|
Maydos low voc epoxy resin floor paint/coating mainly used for all kinds of concrete floor decoration
Maydos epoxy floor paint/coating
Description of the epoxy floor paint/coating:
Maydos JD-505 is a kind of solvent-free two-component static conductive self-leveling epoxy paint. It can achieve a smooth and beautiful surface which is dust-resistant, anti-corrosion and easy to clean. It can also avoid damage of electronic components and fire due to accumulation of static. Suitable for areas of such industries where anti-static is necessary as electronics, telecommunication, printing, precise machinery, powder, chemical, ordnance, space and engine room.
Advantages of the anti slip epoxy floor coating/paint (Topcoat):
1. Good Self-leveling property, smooth mirror surface;
2. Jointless, dustproof, easy to clean;
3. Solvent-free and environmental friendly;
4. Dense surface, chemicals corrosion-resistant;
5. Fast static charge leakage speed, which can avoid damage of electronic components and fire due to accumulation of static;
6. Stable surface resistance, without any influence by high humidity or wear and tear of the surface;
7. Color options (For light colors, black fiber may be obvious).
Where to Use of the epoxy floor coating/paint:
It is suitable for areas of such industries where anti-static is necessary as electronics, telecommunication, printing, precise machinery, powder, chemical, ordnance, space and engine room. Especially for workshop and storage areas of electronic instruments and integrated circuit which are highly sensitive to static.