MTO6374-170-HA+MTVESC50A Dual driver electric skateboard motor ESC
electric skateboard motor ESC based on VESC BLDC speed controller
SuperESC based on VESC:
1pcs motor + 1pcs ESC
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
Maytech Plastic Bag + Box HS Code: 8504409990 for Maytech 6374 170KV Dual driver electric skateboard motor and SuperESC based on VESC vedder Pcb BLDC speed controller
Maytech 6374 170KV Dual driver electric skateboard motor and SuperESC based on VESC vedder Pcb BLDC speed controller
1. Maytech 6374 170KV brushless motor with hall sensor
2-12S Lipo cell
1. Mount your motor with the included screws tightly on your front cover of model.
2. Our motors provide high efficiency stator design.
3. Small size, lightweight and long life.
4. Maytech motors are designed for running clockwise or counterclockwise. To change the turning direction, you just simply exchange 2 of the 3 cables.
1. Please make sure your motor has enough cooling while running.
2. Our motors providing best performance with the recommended propeller size. If you consider changing the propeller size, pls be aware that motor be overheat and damaged.
3. Keep motors away from moisture, dust, scrap and small items to avoid damages.
2. Maytech 50A SuperESC based on VESC
3pcs 680uf 63V
Dimension of VESC board
Features: •Strong, Reliable and Progressive Electric Brakes •Start from a stop with Unsensored Motors as if it was Sensored •Many Safety Features such as Current Control and Temperature Control Features •Sensored and Unsensored (FOC) Field Oriented Control allows your electric skateboard to run with barely any motor noise. •Built in 5V BEC •Voltage: 8V to 60V (Up to 3S to 12S LiPo Voltage) •Current: Up to 240A for a few seconds or 50A continous •Regenerative Braking •Sensored or Sensorless operation •Great start-up torque with sensorless motors