CONSTANT CURRENT REGION Note.4
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP, RISE TIME Note.7
1000ms, 80ms / 115VAC at full load 1000ms, 80ms / 230VAC
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
16ms/230VAC 16ms/115VAC at full load
VOLTAGE RANGE Note.5
90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
POWER FACTOR (Typ.)
PF>0.97/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC, PF>0.92/277VAC at full load (Please refer to "Power Factor Characteristic" curve)
0.8A / 115VAC 0.4A / 230VAC 0.32A / 277VAC
INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)
COLD START 55A(twidth=270us measured at 50% Ipeak) at 230VAC
<0.75mA / 240VAC
OVER CURRENT Note.4
95 ~ 108%
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
54 ~ 63V
Protection type : Shut down and latch off o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
-40~ +70°C(Refer to "Derating Curve")
20 ~ 95% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
-40 ~ +80°C, 10 ~ 95% RH
±0.03%/°C (0 ~ 50°C)
10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min, each along X, Y, Z axes
SAFETY STANDARDS Note.6
UL8750, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08(except for 48V, 54V), EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 independent, IP67, J61347-1, J61347-2-13
approved ; design refer to UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
I/P-O/P:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C/ 70% RH
Compliance to EN55015, EN61000-3-2 Class C( ≥60% load),EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; EN61547, EN55024, light industry level(surge 2KV), criteria A
440.5K hrs min MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Constant current operation region is within 60% ~100% rated output voltage. This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
6. Suitable for indoor use or outdoor use without direct sunlight exposure. Please avoid immerse in the water over 30 minutes.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to increase of the set up time.
8. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.