CONSTANT CURRENT REGION
7.7 ~ 12V
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.)
CURRENT ADJ. RANGE
Can be adjusted by internal potentiometer
3 ~ 5A
1000ms ,80ms/ 230VAC 2000ms, 80ms/115VAC at full load
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
16ms at full load 230VAC /115VAC
90 ~ 305VAC 127~431VDC
47 ~ 63Hz
POWER FACTOR (Typ.)
PF >0.96/115VAC, PF >0.96/230VAC,PF>0.92/277VAC at full load(please refer to "Power Factor characteristic curve")
AC CURRENT (Typ.)
0.85A/115VAC 0.425A/230VAC 0.4A/277VAC
INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)
COLD START 55A(twidth=340μs measured at 50% Ipeak) at 230VAC
<0.75mA / 277VAC
95 ~ 108%
Protection type :Constant current limiting, recovers automatically
after fault condition is removed
14 ~ 17V
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
90°C± 10°C (RTH2)
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically
after temperature goes down
Protection type : Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault
condition is removed
-40~+70°C (Refer to derating curve)
20~95% RH non-condensing
10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 10min./1cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
IP65 approved; design refer to TUV EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13, UL8750
I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
Compliance to EN55015,EN61000-3-2 Class C( ≥65% load);EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; EN61547, EN55024,
light industry level (surge 4KV), criteria A
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC / 25°C/ 70% RH
338.2Khrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and
25 of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted
pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment.
The final equipment must be reconfirmed that it still meets EMC directives.For guidance on how
to perform these EMC tests, please refer to “EMI testing of component power supplies.”
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the derating curve for more details.
6. Length of set up time is measured at first cold start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to
increase of the set up time.