0 ~ 20A
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE
3.1 ~ 3.8V
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP, RISE TIME
2500ms, 100ms/230VAC 2500ms, 100ms/115VAC at full load
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
50ms/230VAC 20ms/115VAC at full load
VOLTAGE RANGE Note.5
85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 370VDC
POWER FACTOR (Typ.)
PF>0.95/230VAC PF>0.98/115VAC at full load
AC CURRENT (Typ.)
INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)
LEAKAGE CURRENT Note.7
Earth leakage current < 300£gA/264VAC , Touch leakage current < 100uA/264VAC
105 ~ 135% rated output power
Protection type : Constant current limiting for Vo=50 ~ 100% of rated voltage, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
3.96 ~ 4.62V
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
90°C(3.3V ~ 7.5V) , 85°C(12V ~ 48V) (TSW1 : detect on heatsink Q101 of power transistor)(optional)
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down.
RC+/RC- : 0 ~ 0.8V= power on ; 4 ~ 10V = power off
-40~+65°C (Refer to derating curve)
20~90% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, IEC60601-1 approved
I/P-O/P:4KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C/ 70% RH
Compliance to EN55011 (CISPR11) Class B, EN61000-3-2,-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN60601-1-2
295.7K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the derating curve for more details.
6. No load power consumption<0.5W when RC+ & RC- (CN100 pin1,2) 0 ~ 8V or short.
7. Touch current was measured from primary input to DC output.
8. When the input voltage is less than 40VAC, the SPS may exhibit degradation of performance. The final product manufacturers must re-confirm this
deviation that does not affect basic safety or essential performance.