RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE Note.5
10.8 ~ 13.5V
CURRENT ADJ. RANGE
Can be adjusted by internal potentiometer A type only
5 ~ 10A
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP. RISE TIME Note.7
2500ms, 50ms at full load 230VAC / 115VAC ; B type 2500ms, 200ms at 95% load 230VAC / 115VAC
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
12ms at full load 230VAC /115VAC
VOLTAGE RANGE Note.4
90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
POWER FACTOR (Typ.)
PF>0.98/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC, PF>0.93/277VAC at full load (Please refer to "Power Factor Characteristic" curve)
AC CURRENT (Typ.)
1.4A / 115VAC 0.6A / 230VAC 0.55A / 277VAC
INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)
COLD START 75A/230VAC
<0.75mA / 277VAC
OVER CURRENT Note.4
95 ~ 108%
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage with auto-recovery or re-power on to recovery
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down
-40 ~ +70°C(Refer to "Derating Curve")
20 ~ 95% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
-40 ~ +80°C, 10 ~ 95% RH
±0.03%/°C(0 ~ 50°C)
10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min. each along X, Y, Z axes
SAFETY STANDARDS Note.7
UL8750, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 independent IP65 or IP67, J61347-1, J61347-2-13 approved ;
design refer to UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C/ 70% RH
Compliance to EN55015, EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2 Class (≥50% load) ; EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61547, EN55024, light industry level (surge 4KV), criteria A
192.2K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
5. Type A only.
6. Safety and EMC design refer to EN60598-1, CNS15233, GB7000.1, FCC part18.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to increase of the set up time.
8. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.
9. Refer to warranty statement.