CONSTANT CURRENT REGION Note.4
9 ~ 12V
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE Note.6
9 ~ 13V
CURRENT ADJ. RANGE
Can be adjusted by internal potentiometer A type and C type only
5.5 ~ 11A
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP, RISE TIME
3000ms, 80ms at full load 230VAC /115VAC
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
50ms / 230VAC 16ms / 115VAC at full load
VOLTAGE RANGE Note.4
90 ~ 295VAC 127 ~ 417VDC
POWER FACTOR (Typ.)
PF>0.98/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC, PF>0.93/277VAC at full load (Please refer to "Power Factor Characteristic" curve)
AC CURRENT (Typ.)
2A / 115VAC 1A / 230VAC 0.68A / 277VAC
INRUSH CURRENT (max.)
COLD START 65A(twidth=595us measured at 50% Ipeak) at 230VAC
<1mA / 240VAC
95 ~ 108%
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
13.5 ~ 16V
Protection type : Shut down and latch off o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
-30 ~ +70°C(Refer to "Derating Curve")
20 ~ 95% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
-40 ~ +80°C, 10 ~ 95% RH
±0.03%/°C (0 ~ 50°C)
10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min. each along X, Y, Z axes
UL8750, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08, UL1012, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 107.1-01, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 independent
(except for CLG-150 C type), UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1,IP65 or IP67, J61347-1(option, except for CLG-150 C type), J61347-2-13 approved
I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC
I/P-O/P:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C/ 70% RH
Compliance to EN55015, EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2 Class C (≥75% load) ; EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61547, EN55024, light industry level (surge 4KV), criteria A
303.7K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C)
222.2*68*38.8mm (L*W*H)(CLG-150-Blank/A/B) 229*68*38.8mm (L*W*H)(CLG-150-C)
1.0Kg; 12pcs/13Kg/0.58CUFT(CLG-150-Blank/A/B) 1Kg; 12pcs/13Kg/0.96CUFT(CLG-150-C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Constant current operation region is within 75% ~100% rated output voltage. This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
6. A type and C type only.
7. Safety and EMC design refer to EN60598-1, subject 8750(UL), CNS15233, GB7000.1, FCC part18.
8. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.