|Switching Power Supply|
CONSTANT CURRENT REGION Note.4
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP, RISE TIME
1000ms, 80ms / 115VAC at full load 1000ms, 80ms / 230VAC
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
16ms at full load 230VAC /115VAC
90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
47 ~ 63Hz
PF 0.95/230VAC PF 0.98/115VAC at full load and rated output voltage PF 0.9 at 60 ~ 100% load
AC CURRENT (Typ.)
0.6A / 115VAC 0.3A / 230VAC
INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)
COLD START 75A/230VAC
<0.75mA / 240VAC
95 ~ 108%
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.
59 ~ 65V
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage with auto-recovery or re-power on to recovery
105 5 (RTH2)
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
-30 ~ +50 @ full load ; +70 @ 60% load (Refer to derating curve) ; -40 can power on
20 ~ 95% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
-40 ~ +80 , 10 ~ 95% RH
0.03%/ (0 ~ 50 )
10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min. each along X, Y, Z axes
SAFETY &EMC(Note 4)
UL8750, EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 independent, IP67 approved ; Design refer to UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC/25 / 70%RH
EMI CONDUCTION & RADIATION
Compliance to EN55015, Class B
Compliance to EN61000-3-2,CLASS C( 60% load),EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; ENV50204, EN61547, EN55024, heavy industry level, criteria A
Khrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25 )
Kg; 32pcs/ Kg/0.56CUFT
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25 of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Constant current operation region is within 60% ~100% rated output voltage. This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
6. Safety and EMC design refer to EN60598-1, CNS15233, GB7000.1, FCC part18.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to increase of the set up time.
8. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.