Compliance to EN55015, EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2 Class C ( larger than 50% load) ; EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61547, EN55024, light industry level (surge 4KV), criteria B
157.1K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C )
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Please refer to “DRIVING METHODS OF LED MODULE”.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
6. A type and C type only.
7. Safety and EMC design refer to EN60598-1, subject CNS15233, GB7000.1, FCC part 18.
8. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to increase of the set up time.
9. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.
By taking the advantage of several years of experience in electronic parts, Hangzhou Coolceen Technology Co., Ltd. has the professional team engaged in the switching power supplies, converters & inverters, DVRs and CCTV cameras, which enables us to meet the special requirements of our distinguished customers.
The product lines cover AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters and battery chargers. There are more than 5,000 standard models widely used in automation, ... View detail