Compliance to EN55015, EN61000-3-2 Class C ( larger than 65% load) ; EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; EN61547, EN55024, light industry level (surge 4KV), criteria A
338.2Khrs min MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C )
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details.
5. Constant current operation region is within 65% ~100% rated output voltage. This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directive on the complete installation again.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to increase of the set up time.
By taking the advantage of several years of experience in electronic parts, Hangzhou Coolceen Technology Co., Ltd. has the professional team engaged in the switching power supplies, converters & inverters, DVRs and CCTV cameras, which enables us to meet the special requirements of our distinguished customers.
The product lines cover AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters and battery chargers. There are more than 5,000 standard models widely used in automation, ... View detail