Compliance to EN61000-3-2,Class C(≥75% load); EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8.11
Compliance to EN50204,EN61547 Light industry level(surge 4KV), criteriaA
301Khrs min MIL-HDBK-217F(25°C)
1.0Kg 12pcs / 13Kg / 0.58CUFT
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25 °C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
5. This is the maximum possible output current and power,over load protection may be activated slightly below this level to comply with the requirement of UL1310 class 2.
6. 3 years warranty is guaranteed for operationambient temperature no higher than 68 °C
7. Constant current operation region is within 75%-100% rated otput voltage.This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
8. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment.Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation,the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation agein.
9. Direct connecting to LEDs is suggested,but is not suitable for suing additional drivers.