Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2,-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; ENV55024, EN55024, light industry level, criteria A
207K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C )
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC tests, please refer to “EMI testing of component power supplies”.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
By taking the advantage of several years of experience in electronic parts, Hangzhou Coolceen Technology Co., Ltd. has the professional team engaged in the switching power supplies, converters & inverters, DVRs and CCTV cameras, which enables us to meet the special requirements of our distinguished customers.
The product lines cover AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters and battery chargers. There are more than 5,000 standard models widely used in aut...