US $45 - 100 / Kilogram1 Kilogram/Kilograms
US $1 - 50 / Ton1 Ton/Tons
US $0.1 - 0.5 / Piece5000 Piece/Pieces
OBM (Original Brand Manufacturing)
|WHITENING PILLS AVAILBALE:||
SAFE & EFFECTIVE
|Place of Origin:||
OTHER BRAND AVAILABLE
USED BY CELEBRITIES
1. How long before I really see the results?
The average period where a user can see visible change in his/her skin color as a result of MET-TATHIONE takes about 2 to 3 months
2. Why is it that some people see results early and others took long before they can see it?
For the simple reason that people have different metabolism, weight is also a factor.
3. What is the recommended dosage in able to achieve a faster and visible result?
In order to achieve a faster result the right dosage for a certain person must be based on his/her body weight and skin tone. If your weight is above average (70 kilos above) and your skin tone is morena or light brown, its recommended to take 3-4 capsules daily. If you are black take 4-6 capsules daily(again, depends on weight).Generally, we recommend users to take 1 capsule daily if they have a light complexion already, its potent enough to achieve a change of skin tone in as early as 4-8 weeks (again, results may vary from person to person). Once you have achieved the desired skin tone you may maintain it by taking 1 capsule daily.
4. Do you think its not bad to take a high dosage of MET-TATHIONE everyday?
Definitely. There is no such thing as over dosage in these whitening pills. Did you know that primarily Glutathione is given at a daily dose of more than 500mg to certain patients? MET-TATHIONE and its components are all supplements; they are in existence in our body. They are water-soluble which just means that if theres anything in excess, it will be just excreted through urine or bile.
5. What makes MET-TATHIONE different compared to other whitening pill?
They are not only powerful individually, but also work together in what is known as antioxidant cycling. Antioxidant cycling is the term that describes how antioxidants work together to extend each others lives and make each other more powerful. And thats also the reason why it is so effective to really whiten the skin in its long term use.
6. Is it just ok to continue using some whitening creams or gels while using it?
7. How does MET-TATHIONE process starts? Can it give me an equal skin tone all over?
The reason why are skin becomes white in using MET-TATHIONE is because it reverses the dark melanin pigments turning to a light pigments and reduces melanocytes which produces melanin. Less melanin, a whiter skin. Met-tathiones whitening process starts inside the skin (dermal layer) going outside (epidermal layer), thats the reason why it takes time to be able to see initial change in your skin tone. The whitening process is goes head to foot meaning that you will have a white even skin tone in your whole body.
8. How can I consider MET-TATHIONE? It is a drug, vitamin or supplements? Is it just ok to take it with all my other medications and vitamins? Is there anything to avoid when taking MET-TATHIONE?
MET-TATHIONE can be considered as food/dietary supplements. This is not a drug and so there are no known contradictions and precautions to be taken into consideration.
9. Once I have achieved the skin tone I want, is it just ok to stop taking the pills or should I continue it?
It is advisable to still continue taking the pills even though you have achieved the skin tone you want. Take 1 capsule a day as maintenance. We all know that MET-TATHIONE is very good to our health and so taking it in long term will not only make us white but also it will promote better health.
10. Are the whitening effects of MET-TATHIONE permanent? Will my skin tone go back to its original color once I stop using it?
Its whitening effects are permanent only if you will maintain it(by avoiding exposure to sunlight). You wont go back to your original skin color even if you stop taking these pills, however, there is a tendency for you to be tan or darken your skin if you expose yourself to sunlight and other harsh elements.
11. Is the exposure to the sun will affect the whitening process or it is bad when I am taking MET-TATHIONE?
Sunlight provides vitamin d but right now we all know that is not safe for our skin to be exposed from it for the fact that our ozone layer is much depleted and so will not protect us from UV rays. Exposure to sunlight will indirectly affect the whitening process.
12. What If I am taking MET-TATHIONE but most of the time I am exposed to the sun, what will I do?
Use sunblock or sunscreen lotion that has an SPF of 45-60. It will protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.
13. Is MET-TATHIONE safe in the liver?
Lets hear what a renowned doctor says about it:The level of glutathione in the liver is critically linked to the livers ability to detoxify. The higher the glutathione content, the greater the livers capacity to detoxify harmful chemicals. Typically, when we are exposed to chemicals to which can damage the liver including alcohol, the concentration of glutathione in the liver is substantially reduced. This reduction makes the liver susceptible to damage. Natures Potent Liver Remedy by Dr. Murray"
14. Is there any untoward side-effect from the long-term use of MET-TATHIONE?
There are no side effects or interactions known with oral administration of MET-TATHIONE even in its prolonged use. The side-effect, we all know, is the SKIN WHITENING itself.
15. I am in a hurry to see the results and also I want to be slim while I am taking the pills, is it ok to take slimming pills or other products?
MET-TATHIONE is considered as a supplement and therefore safe to be taken with other medications, vitamins or supplements. However, we recommend people using whitening pills to just use slimming creams or whitening creams so as letting the whitening pill work solely in your body.
16. Is it safe to be taken even by young teens who want to be white?
Yes it is. MET-TATHIONE is considered as a supplement. Its just as if you were taking your regular dose of vitamins everyday, therefore is it safe to be taken by young teens from age 14 years and to all ages who also want to be white. Henceforth, the right dosage should be taken into consideration.
17. Is there any side effect in taking MET-TATHIONE?
The side effect in taking Met-TATHIONE is the WHITENING of the skin already.
18. Is it better to take MET-TATHIONE with an empty stomach or should I eat my meal first before taking it?
It's much better to take Met-tthione with an empty stomach. Your body will fully absorb it because it is only concentrated in just one substance unlike if have eaten already or had intake something, there might be a tendency for your body not to fully absorb it because there are already substances present in your stomach that might hinder the process of absorption.
19. Can men take MET-TATHIONE with the same result?
Yes. Men's basic skin structure is the same as women's.
20. Is it BFAD Approved?
Yes, MET-TATHIONE 500mg from Japan is BFAD APPROVED with an LTO No.-DRII-MM-F-3481