Diamond Abrasives are soft abrasives made of diamond micronized abrasives and paste-like binders. They can also be called loose abrasives. Used to grind hard and brittle materials for high surface finish. The characteristic is that the abrasive continuously rolls during the grinding process, and the two functions of extrusion and cutting are produced, so that the convex and concave surfaces are gradually smooth and smooth.
Synthetic diamond abrasive paste
Scope of application
Grinding and polishing
glass, ceramics, gemstones, hard alloys, etc
Super mirror of brightness
Synthetic diamond abrasive paste is a kind of soft abrasive paste made of selected high-quality diamond micro-powder and paste binder, colorant, preservative, flavor and so on. The diamond powder has high strength and uniform particle size grinding effect. The diamond is evenly distributed in the paste carrier and has a self-lubricating function.
Suitable for grinding, polishing and processing of high-precision workpieces such as glass, ceramics, gemstones, hard alloys, etc. Also suitable for profiled workpieces made from the above materials that are difficult to machine with abrasive tools.
FAQ & PRECAUGIONS
1. According to the workpiece material and processing requirements, select the appropriate grinding device and abrasive paste. The commonly used grinders are blocks and plates made of glass, cast iron steel, aluminum, plexiglass, etc., and thinners are water-soluble abrasives with water or glycerin.
2. Diamond grinding is a kind of precision processing. The environment and tools are required to be clean and clean during processing. The tools used are required for each particle size and must not be mixed.
3. The workpiece must be clean and clear before changing the grinding paste with different particle sizes in the process so as to avoid the coarse particles of the previous process being mixed into the fine-grained abrasive paste to scratch the workpiece.
4. When using, squeeze a small amount of abrasive paste into the container or directly squeeze it on the grinding device and dilute it with water, glycerin or kerosene. The proportion of general water paste is: 1:1, and it can also be adjusted according to the site use conditions. The finest particles are only A small amount of water needs to be added, and an appropriate amount of glycerol is added as the particle size increases.
5. After the grinding is completed, the workpiece should be cleaned with gasoline, kerosene or water.
6, transport, storage can not be squeezed.
7, storage room temperature should be about 20 °C.