Cue Comes with Two Black Dot Bullseye Shafts
- Tip: 12.75mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
- Shaft:Two Black Dot Bullseye 35- Layer Laminated hard rock maple shafts (29"long). White collar with with brick stack matching butt. Brass insertthreading.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16x18
- Forearm: Birdseye maple with silver swords inlaid in purple veneer surrounded by white plastic.
- Wrap: Urethane coated white Irish linen. Uncoated wrap available on request.
- Sleeve: Intricate inlaid white crown in birdseye surrounded by Ivory colored columns and white bricks with nickel silver rings.
- Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating - Including the wrap.
- Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-21oz.