20kg/carton box, 1.2 MT/pallet, 12 MT 20' GP FCL, 24 MT 40' GP FCL
Middle molecular weight Polyisobutylene PIB
1. HRD-350-950 Mv:35,000-100,000
2. For hot melt butyl sealant,pv sealant
Polyisobutylene 1. HRD-350-950 Mv:35,000-100,000 2. For hot melt butyl sealant,pv sealant,lubricant grease,paraffin,roofing
At 25°C mmx10
At 25°C mmx10
Kinetic Viscosity Index
Polyisobutylene For hot melt butyl sealant,pv sealant,lubricant grease,paraffin, water roofing
1. Sealant, Mid MW PIB polyisobutylene improves the sealants flexibility and penetrability. It works very well as a sealant in double glassing. It inhibits water gas as well as the insulation gas, Argon, to pass the sealant of the double glassing.
2. Rubber, Mid MW PIB polyisobutylene mixed with natural rubber and synthetic rubber ensures higher workability, addition of adhesion, and prevention of aging or cracking, improvement in resistance to water, electric insulation, and resistance to ozone at normal and high temperatures.
3. Paraffin, Mid MW PIB polyisobutylene mixed with paraffin can increase anti-draught ability and brittleness of paraffin. It especially improves the plasticity and anti-acid ability of frozen food packaging.
4. Print Ink, Mid MW PIB can be used as a thickener and a dispersant in polyethylene rotogravure print ink and add viscidity to print ink, prevent drying and splitting.
5. Lubricate Grease, adding Mid MW PIB to lubricate grease can improve the products' viscidity and anti pressure ability.
6. Mid MW PIB also changes the characters of macromolecule material, draught damp grease, etc.
Shandong Hongrui Petrochemical Co., Ltd is a Sino-Hongkong Joint-venture enterprise, founded in 2006, is one of the main manufacturers of polyisobutylene with the brand of HRD.
Hongrui has powerful research strength with many senior engineers and management talents, broadly cooperates with many domestic universities and research institutes, and masters in the international leading technology of polyisobutylene. Hongrui has one of the largest base of R&D and production of low and medium ... View detail