Mimaki's CG-FXII Series cutting plotters offer precisioncontour cutting, half cutting and die cutting to make stickers, labels,decals, and more.
High speed continuous crop mark detection
Anoptical sensor enables automatic consecutive detection of crop marksthroughout the nested image which the Inkjet printer prints, incombination with the automatic adjustment function to obtain precisecontour cutting.
Mimaki's proprietary "Half Cut" technology
Withthe half cut function, the backing sheet is cut, but a few connectionpoints are left to hold the decal in place. The decal can then beeasily detached from the rest of the media. Various media without abacking sheet can also be cut.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point.
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates uncut portion of the media.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 rolls of media can be set at once (1 set standard).
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included.
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and a USB interface are included.