|Item Type:||Camping Lights||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||DFD.Solar solar lantern|
|Model Number:||SD2271||Power Supply:||Solar Cell||Crust Material:||Plastic|
|Lighting Bulbs & Tube:||LED Bulb||Source Color:||White||Crust Color:||Blue+white|
|Packaging Detail:||each in inner box, then in one big carton box|
solar rechargeable lantern
1 0.65w,two folding solar panels
2 9LED, 270 Lumens
3 AA600mA*4 Ni-CD
LED solar lantern for ca
1.Description of 7LED solar rechargeable lantern,SOLAR CAMPING LANTERN
iTem no.: SD2271
Rated Voltage: 6V
Rated Power: 2.9W
Battery: 6V/8AH rechargeable maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar Panel: 9V/4W quality monocrystalline silicon
Continuous lighting period (after full charge): more than 20 hours
2.Electrical Parameter of 9LED solar rechargeable lantern
1) Green product:Solar camping lantern with solar panel 2) Dimensions: Dia130mm,H255mm 3)Storage battery:4V/4.5AH maintenance free Lead-acid battery 4) Linotrons :36/72pcs super bright LED. 5) Illumination brightness:4000MCD/pc 6)Solar panel:3W mono-crystalline silicon solar panel
Charged in the sun for 8 hours,it can work for 1.5 hours in strongest brightness.
7) Patent protected product 8) Color options:green,red, Silver,grey 9)Packing details:QTY:8PCS;N.W:20KGS;G.W:18KGS MEAS:79×36.5×35.5cm
3.Advantage of solar rechargeable lantern
A. The function of battery protection: The SOLAR lantern will be off automatically when the quantity of electricity of the battery is very low in usage. In this way, the lifetime of the storage battery will be effectively protected.
B. The lantern can be charged by chargers with 7.5V/1A connecting 110V/220V regular AC electricity or by solar panel.
C. The charging indicator will turn red when charging; while it will turn yellow when charging fully.
D. Super bright white LED with a lifetime of approximately 100,000 hours.
E. This lantern is equipped with a handle for convenient carrying for indoor and outdoor users.
4.Operation Instructions of SOLAR LANTERN
When the switch is at the position “O”, it means the electricity is cut off; When it is at the position “I”, it can charge for your small electronic devices, but the lights won’t be on; When it is at the position “II”, the lights will be on and it can also charge for your small electronic devices.
2. Charging by solar panel:
Insert the power cable of the solar panel into the Charging Hole with INPUT, and adjust the solar panel under direct sunshine. Then it needs 12-15 hours for full charge. The charging indicator will be red when charging; while fully charged, it will turn yellow.
3. Charging by regular AC electricity:
Insert the AC power cable into the Charging Hole. Under this condition, it needs 6-8 hours for full charge. The charging indicator will be red when charging; while fully charged, it will turn yellow.
4. Charging for various small electronic devices:
Insert the connecting wire into the 5.5V USB OUTPUT Socket first, then plug the corresponding mobile adaptors. In this way, it can charge for various mobile phones, mp3, mp4, etc. The 5V OUTPUT can provide electricity for those small electronic devices with 4.5V interfaces.
5.Cautions about SOLAR LANTERN
1. This Solar Lantern is not a toy, thus children are not permitted to operate it alone unless under the supervision of the adults.
2. The lantern will be off automatically when the quantity of electricity of the battery is very low in usage. In this way, the lifetime of the storage battery will be effectively protected.
3. If this lantern is not used for a month continuously, it should be charged for 8 hours, which is the necessary maintenance for the battery.
4. Don’t clean the lampshade with strong solvents, but only with mild detergents or isopropyl alcohol.
5. When not using the lantern, please store it in clean and dry place.
6. To ensure the relevant product functions, don’t drop or roughly handle it.