CE FCC GPS Motorcycle/vehicle tracker MT113
This model has advantages of CE,FCC certificate, Mini size, easy installation, 2MB data logger, odometer functions, is a reliable car/motorcycle tracking and alarm device with competitive price.
MT113 GPS Motorcycle/vehicle tracker is the cost-effective solution for security & real-time tracking. It is specially used for motorcycle tracking because of its compact size and water-proof design. The device is not only a GPS tracker, but also a car alarm.
Features & Functions
1. Track on command or by time interval or by distance.
2. Arm/disarm by SMS or phone call.
3. Check the car’s real physical address (such as city name, street name..(need support of the TS01 or TS03 center);
4. Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
5. Check the location directly by the Google map’s URL;
6. Online website tracking by GPRS data network;
7. Odometer function
8. Movement alert;
9. Geo-fence alert;
10. Over-speed alert;
11. SOS button to call for help in case of emergency;
12. Inbuilt motion sensor has 2 kinds of usages (1)it arming status, if the vehicle/motorcycle is vibrated, it will trigger alarm (2)The system will enter into sleep mode for power saving if there is no vibration for a certain time.
13. Inbuilt 2Mb memory to store the offline GPS data;
14. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or low enough, the built-in 800mAH backup battery can work for emergency, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
15. Cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS;(optional)
16. I/O: 2 inputs and 1output
17. Compact size with water-proof design
Working voltage: +5.3 ~+40VDC
Power Consumption: Working current: 50mA; Peak current: 800mA;
Inside Backup battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
Size of the main unit: 80*58*22 (mm)
Weight of the main unit: 90g
Working temperature: -20 ~ 85’C
Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
GSM frequencies: Dual-band:900MHz/1800MHz (or Quad-band: 850MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz)
GPS chip: Latest U-blox chipset (or SkyQ)
Receiving ways 20 channels
Working frequencies 1575.42Mhz C/A (GPS)
Receiving sensibility -162dBm
Positioning accuracy ≤10m (wide-open area)
Speed accuracy ≤0.2M/S (wide-open area)
Positioning mode Auto 2D/3D
Hot start 1 sec., average
Warm start 38 sec., average
Cold start 42 sec., average
main unit 1pcs
4pin wiring 1pcs
Relay (12VDC or 24V)