US $5500 - 8300 / Unit1 Unit/Units
|Place of Origin:||
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Carport,Hotel,House,Kiosk,Booth,Office,Sentry Box,Guard House,Shop,Toilet,Villa,Warehouse,Workshop,Plant
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export seaworthy packing (or accoding to your request)|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10-20 days or or according to the order quantity|
Modular Container :
1) Bespoke container & Service.
2) Dimension: 20'HQ, 40'HQ.
3) MOQ: 1unit.
Our Service of Modular Container:
At SBMC we offer a full service in a bespoke service in which we work with the clients. Our own architects bring you your own tailored container or modify our designs according to your requirement.
We can manufacture those container houses/homes in the UK, France, Spain and Canada. We can also ship and transport them worldwide.
Specifications of Modular Container:
1)Container house has the international standard size 20ft HQ and 40ft HQ.
2)There are 7 types of wall panels for our container house and the inside finish can be steel sheet, aluminum sheet;MDF.
3)Roof, flooring and electricity system are all prefabricated before leaving factory.
4)The steel structure help the house resisting heavy winds of 210km/h and 8 grade earthquake.
5) 1-3 stories design can provide according to the customer's request.
6)The waterproof system on the roof makes the house a good sealing effect.
Techinical Parameter of Modular Container:
|roof load||wind speed||antiseismic||temperature|
|0.5KN/sqm (can be adjusted as your request)||210km/h||magnitude 8||-50°C-+50°C|
Optional inclusions for Modular Container:
4)Climate control systems
5)High quality furniture
6)Telephone/internet access systems
Applications of Modular Container:
9)Others (according to your requests)
Features of Modular Container:
Shipping containers are in many ways an ideal building material. They are designed to carry heavy loads and support heavy loads when they are stacked in high columns. They are also designed to resist harsh environments - they are transported globally on ocean going vessels or can be covered in road salt when transported on roads.
1) Modular design: They can be readily modified with a range of creature comforts, and can be connected and stacked to create modular, efficient spaces for a fraction of the cost, labor and resources of more conventional materials.
2) Easy transportation and move: Pre-fabricated modules can also be easily transported by ship, truck or rail, because they already conform to standard shipping sizes.
3) Hurricane-Proof: Either single units or multiple connected units can withstand 210km/h winds; extremely solid in Tornados or Hurricanes.
4) Earthquake-Proof: It would be the most perfect safety cocoon in an Earthquake. It would be at least 100 times safer and stronger than a conventional housing structure.
Our Modular Container: